Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, whats going on. Im new here, I dont own a Fury yet, but i will by spring so i figured i would come over and chat. I currently ride a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, and i love it, but im tired of it, as it was built as a track bike, and it is extremely exhausting to ride on the streets, looking for something more comfortable and just as fun.

My other toy is a 2005 ford mustang GT, i have some plans for it, it dyno'ed at 277 RWHP with Long Tubes, O/R x pipe, and an axel back exhaust, no tune, were hoping to put closr to 350 to the rear wheels by spring, with a few more go fast goodies and a good tune.

heres a few quick pics of my toys if anyone cares:

and my old baby, 450AWHP, twin turbo, AWD, man i miss this car.

Thanks for looking

- Brandon

·
Registered
17 Posts
You will love your fury, I have had mine for three months and it is a very smooth ride once you get the shock adjusted where you want it. Kind of funny my other "toy" is a 07 GT. My Mustang is stock except for Flowmaster mufflers.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
372 HP with 100 shot )% 05 Mustang and have a fury , Where are tha camaros , challenger. Bring it on..................

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
372 HP with 100 shot )% 05 Mustang and have a fury , Where are tha camaros , challenger. Bring it on..................

nice, lotsa mustang guys on here it seems, that makes me happy. this winter is heads, cams, intake, tune, and suspension, next winter is forged bottom end, and twin turbos. :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts