Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This New Honda Fury Reaper Front fender is lower and longer than the stock fender. This Reaper front fender follows the wheel perfect and has aggressive lines that will give your Honda Fury more attitude. It's made from high-end fiberglass construction, with a black gel-coat surface.

We will be running a short special for the forum members. Retail on this item will be $215, the special price will be $150. Factory color matching is also available for an additional $200. This offer is for a limited time only after that we will release the info to our dealers.

We will be painting this fender blue, so in a week or so we will have some better photos.

To place this order please contact us at 928-255-0230 or [email protected]

Thanks for your interest.

LM

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback, sounds like we are going the right direction with these products. Once we get further along with the Rear fender we will post more picture. I can tell you we will have a built in LED strip area, and a few options with/without a license plate area. The end will come to a point or can be rounded. The fender will help give the bike a lowered look on the sides and back with the stock shock.

The chin scoop is also in the works, but we need to finish up the final mounting points before we move forward. All these projects have the highest attention. We also just received the latest Honda Fury air ride shock today so we will start testing this as well.

LM

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Excellent LnM. The LED would be perfect with the signals integrated into it like the raw strip I have. Since my plate is on the side that would be a sick look. Are the plans to have the passenger seat and sissy bar still work if wanted? I'll take one of these the day they are available :)

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Kudo's to L & M!!! I will be contacting for my fender and can't wait to order the rear!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Excellent LnM. The LED would be perfect with the signals integrated into it like the raw strip I have. Since my plate is on the side that would be a sick look. Are the plans to have the passenger seat and sissy bar still work if wanted? I'll take one of these the day they are available :)
Yes, we plan on having all the same accessories like mentioned adapt to our new rear fender.

LM

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Loving the front fender for sure, will definitely be in line for it! The best part of this, is that it hugs the tire more so it looks like it makes the rake longer as there is a slightly bigger gap now... Not to shabby, will go with my tribal/spike theme too... :D Hopefully the spoiler comes out a little better than that mock up does though, yes... a little picky... but that's what I do on this boards... lol, loved that raider spoiler too much I suppose!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice front fendor!

I like the front. I see the rear fendor looks very big and bulky. That will be great for those with the passenger seat and sissy bar, but what about the people who keep their bikes solo? Will you be working on a solo rear fendor that shows off more of the rear tire?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Guess I am the only one that doesn't like it, and 200 bucks to paint it a stock color, WOW.
Aye, but 150 for the fender is a good deal, then you can just bring the fender to your local painter or yourself - and have it painted with the design you want from them... or yourself.. lol.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts