Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fury owners out there, I just purchased my fury about three weeks ago @ Troy City Garage for an outstanding price of 11,800 in matte silver . I have about 150 miles on it and its all apart in my garage right now . waiting for my fedex delivery tomorrow for my mods . I will be going with Fuggins Mayhem exhaust , power commander , and air box as well as Low and Means lowering kit wich will arrive Friday . Oh yeah and i went with accutronix vertical plate n black . Thanx for reading Billy....

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum Billy and I must say you did real good with your purchase price.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx Guys , yeah time i to short to waist especialy with a shorter riding season up north here . Yeah Dave with a little help from my neighbor I think I got a great deal .

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx dude , sounds good . I have a vacation house in Lake george so I'll be up there for Americade in June .

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Thanx dude , sounds good . I have a vacation house in Lake george so I'll be up there for Americade in June .
Ive got a bunch of friends going up on that Americade ride in June to Lake George. Its been many years since I've been up there but I didn't think my ass could last the 8 hr ride up so I opt out but now I'm thinking about the new seat that's coming and maybe I'll jump on board if the new seat works out.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I got a bunch of guys going . Hope to meet up with some of you guys and I am always down for a cold one ...

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny south Alabama.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Congrats Billy on your bike. I will be getting mine before the end of this week. I wanted to make my first ride to be Americade but as luck would have it no rooms available. I may be lucky enough to find a share on Craigslist though. Good luck with the bike! You definately dont waste time on the mods.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
We all have to get together I live in Kingston N.Y. Ulster county.Great buy on your bike............:)
Set a date in the near future along with a meeting point for all New York and surrounding area Fury riders - man that would be great and I'm down for that meetup!!

Larry
da Bronx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts