Honda Fury Forums: banner

Which Nation T Shirt Design?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Family!
Some of you know I had (among much other stuff) my embroidery machine stolen last month. So no more patches for a long time till i save to buy a new machine :( (those babies used are $2600 minimum, and $7K minimum new!)

So... I think I may have a new idea for making T-Shirts for you guys, since I've been seeing some are interested. ( And Maybe even Bandannas @FuryousNurse ! :D)

UPDATE: I ordered a cutting machine, so I guess I won't need quotes and then I can do any designs - And yeah - the bandannas are looking like a definite maybe, coz I won't have to pay for stencils to be made :D
Plus here is I can also cut vinyl decals! :) Woo Hoo!

Take one thing away from me, I'll just learn and start another thing. LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Ooh, I heard bandanas !!

Reactions: 49906

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Hey Family!
Some of you know I had (among much other stuff) my embroidery machine stolen last month. So no more patches for a long time till i save to buy a new machine :( (those babies used are $2600 minimum, and $7K minimum new!)

So... I think I may have a new idea for making T-Shirts for you guys, since I've been seeing some are interested. ( And Maybe even Bandannas @FuryousNurse ! :D) Seeing as my new method I have to get a custom stencil made let me know the design to try first.

If anyone knows stencil cutters or can cut one, let me know..... I need 10Mil Mylar or similar, I guess.

I'll be sending for quotes for online companies.
I hope you had them insured. That's a big chunk of change to be out and the last thing you need after a move to SoCal.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
UPDATE: I ordered a cutting machine, so I guess I won't need quotes and then I can do any designs - And yeah - the bandannas are looking like a definite maybe, coz I won't have to pay for multiple stencils to be made :D
Plus here I can also cut vinyl decals! :) Woo Hoo!

Take one thing away from me, I'll just learn and start another thing. Bugger Off you theivin' scoundrel.... They don't call me 'Artsy" for nuthin'! :skellie: LOL!

·
Registered
848 Posts
UPDATE: I ordered a cutting machine, so I guess I won't need quotes and then I can do any designs - And yeah - the bandannas are looking like a definite maybe, coz I won't have to pay for multiple stencils to be made :D
Plus here I can also cut vinyl decals! :) Woo Hoo!

Take one thing away from me, I'll just learn and start another thing. Bugger Off you theivin' scoundrel.... They don't call me 'Artsy" for nuthin'! :skellie: LOL!
Oooo.. any chance of a sandana (mesh material on top) with a little extra padding on the forehead strip?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I'm down for a T-shirt I like those!! Any way to switch the white logo to any other color (possibly green??)

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oooo.. any chance of a sandana (mesh material on top) with a little extra padding on the forehead strip?
Hey Kiwi - if you have any blank ones, i'm sure I could put the logo on it..... :) i'm not sure exactly where to get those...

I'm down for a T-shirt I like those!! Any way to switch the white logo to any other color (possibly green??)
yeah your green machine :D I should be totally be able to work different colors, and combos, like green wings or all solid green...

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
...I should be totally be able to work different colors, and combos, like green wings or all solid green...
Awesome ready when they are!

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
tee shirt in muscular size for me please :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like the Skull with Text above and below might be the most popular one to try first. Although with cutting that, I can use just the skull part of the stencil, alone... Machine delivering today, so i'll play around and see what i can do... :) Will make some simpler test runs first, over the next few days... :)

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OKay...

Right on @460brevill - I've played and cut and I'm ready to make the first shirt. It will be a 2XL Black with White Logo.. Running it later today. The Iron-On material is kind of expensive, so i have to search ebay for deals on it........ So far this is what i cut in Vinyl decal for my Jeep window...

I already had the Scripture and the Motorcycle ones that i bought a long time ago. I made the pink BlueJ one and the Jeep Girl one. :) I am also making one to remember my dog...

So, Needless to say i can cut nation logo decals also. :) i have the design entered into the program.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
blue j = 1 smart cookie :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kewl...

You guys are great! I didn't get to run the Nation Shirts yesterday, I ran out of time, and I'm heading out today, will be on the road til October 2, will have to try when i get done with my trip, but let's just say they are worth the wait, as i did make a personal one for my trip. They look professionally screen printed :D I changed up my last idea of painting, to this new method...
Here's my new shirt: Tanner is the Front and the other two doggies are the back of the shirt... Bad pix, but hopefully you can get an idea

Attachments

1 - 20 of 70 Posts