Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from North Jersey! Here's my girl:

Got her on cinco de mayo. She's still fully stock. I'm thinking of starting with Cobra Swepts.

I rode a sport bike my whole career (and still have it) but I've always itched for a cruiser. I've ridden my friends' and they're fun as hell (the different style of riding).

It took me a while to choose the Fury. I was all over the place from Harley to Yamaha to Triumph. Your dollar goes very far with the Fury and she's amazing looking and super fun to ride!

I've had a good 10 years at my current job and she's my gift to myself.

Glad to be a part of this community and look for me to post tons of forums (I already have 2 others) - hopefully on successful mods and not mistakes! I work in computers and I'm good with photoshop, so I may even post some kickass DIYs with pics, possibly starting with the Cobra swepts.

Happy riding, ladies and gents, from the garden state! I know for a fact that I'll be happy riding for a long time with this beast!

Godspeed.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
One adam twelve a report of reflectors in the area please check and advise.........................:eek:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome aboard Jersey, looks good!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
greetings from Strong Island NY. Where abouts in NJ?
Bergen County. What about you, Nassau or Suffolk? I rode to Rhode Island last year via the Cross Sound Ferry at Orient Point. We hugged the north shore and stopped at Port Jefferson on the way. It's badass in Suffolk.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! Another Jersey Fury owner...most excellent :)
Jesus Christmas Jay Cee. Those are some BAD-ASS mods. I need to catch up to make Jersey proud. I can't see aftermarket blinkers but I bet they're somewhere all LED'd out. Where are they?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Fronts are amber LEDs towards the top of the front face of the lower triple-tree and rears are the RAW stealth unit under the rear fender.

·
Registered
183 Posts
glad to see we got some jersey riders!! Any in south jersey? Gloucster/Camden County area?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Jersey man. Cheap mod remove reflectors doesn't cost a penny:)
I know dragboat. Man you guys are aggressive. What do you pop those things off at the dealer before you even get on the bike, jeez?

I'll pop those lawyer-created liberal protectionist eye sores ASAP.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I know dragboat. Man you guys are aggressive. What do you pop those things off at the dealer before you even get on the bike, jeez?

I'll pop those lawyer-created liberal protectionist eye sores ASAP.
Yep most pop them off before leaving the dealers lot. I waited a little and bit and that made them harder to remove after sitting longer.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Bergen County. What about you, Nassau or Suffolk? I rode to Rhode Island last year via the Cross Sound Ferry at Orient Point. We hugged the north shore and stopped at Port Jefferson on the way. It's badass in Suffolk.
Nassau. Im not that far from Port Jeff.

Say hello to Dirty Jersey for me. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts