Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had two LED strips from Radiantz on both forks for my turn signals. Apparently, the dealer who installed them never heard of clear silicon. The right side filled with water and went out. Radiantz wouldn't cover it because it wasn't sealed and the dealer wouldn't because it was "aftermarket." So instead of spending $30+ on a replacement strip, I went to Auto Zone and bought flexible LED strips for $24.99. The LEDs face sideways. They also come facing outward but it wasn't what I was looking for. I cut the strips to size and installed them under my Demon Cycle Mirrors. I had to re-wire the left side so the wire wouldn't have to be ran down the whole mirror.

Enough talking now, here's the pics-

I love these alot more then my LED strips I had before. I've asked numerous people to find them when they're off and no one has done so yet.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I have thought about that about 20 times since I have had the bike... looks good actually... next time, just tell the dealer to use silicon? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyways, good job bro... looks like your designing thought processes are kicking into hyperdrive :D

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
next time, just tell the dealer to use silicon? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's why I'd just rather do my own work! :p I think I do much cleaner work then them anyway. My Raw Tail Light wiring is a MESS! I know I could have wired better

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Didn't ask me to look Punk!! autozone is within 100 yrds remember??

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
That's why I'd just rather do my own work! :p I think I do much cleaner work then them anyway. My Raw Tail Light wiring is a MESS! I know I could have wired better
Yarrr, tis why I do my own installation of things... I know how to work around just about every problem I come across and if I don't I ask... I just don't leap forward like a stealer might...

Again, looking good bro!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I'm confused... :confused:
Me too... that was like a left ballpark thing... yes, we all know that Auto Zone sells LED's... that is where I am stuck at as well with the comment?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Me too... that was like a left ballpark thing... yes, we all know that Auto Zone sells LED's... that is where I am stuck at as well with the comment?
DaRe said "I asked numerous peoples to look....and so on......."
MyFuryRide said "you didn't ask me punk!!....and so on......"

Line drive to centerfield!!!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
DaRe said "I asked numerous peoples to look....and so on......."
MyFuryRide said "you didn't ask me punk!!....and so on......"

Line drive to centerfield!!!

If he asked numerous people before hand and you weren't included, wouldn't that be like taking a crap shoot and figuring the odds's of hitting the correct answer with the correct person, and would be like hitting a needle in a haystack with a bullet from a gun... ? This is why Vegas has so much money... :( I know what you're saying btw, he should have just shot this question onto the forums like everybody else... and if he did and we missed it, isn't that a loop and referring back to the hay stack theory... :D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
OK...... i leave this one alone also RSS, its all yours..

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
OK...... i leave this one alone also RSS, its all yours..
Uggg, bet you're one of the people that might be complaining about me...

Read this and this includes anybody that thinks that I am trying to take over a thread with my thoughts...

No, I am not trying to take over the conversation... I have a strong personality that most people aren't used to, get over it. Most people around you are probably the same kind of people that just "go with the flow" of things and I am not that person...

What most people don't understand is that I am trying to actually provoke good conversation and a different way of looking at things and thinking about things, instead of just the standard cookie cutter ways. I am trying to PROVOKE the ADVERSE thought as to come to the best conclusion to a situation...

I base this on the positive reinforcement theory that I have... the more positive reinforcement that is out there, the less likely there is for people to actually question or give their comments about things and that is a BAD thing... I welcome the adverse thought processes... !!!

I really hate positive reinforcement BTW, as it doesn't provoke the thought processes in which we have built most of our theories and items in our world today. We all have our own conclusions about things, and if you give up this easily with things, could you just imagine if scientists would have given up a long time ago in trying to figure out our universe?!... We wouldn't be where we are at today...

Once you meet me, you will totally understand and "get it"... It is one of those things you cannot read about and know me, but have to get to know me to understand...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
soooooooooo........

Who likes my new turn signals?!!!!

:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
LOL I liked them when you sent the pic via text the other day, Just had to forward to my email and view on my PC cause my phone SUCKS!!!! and now they look even better good job Dare,
When you going to have some time to ride again?? the Brick400 was dead and the only (TATS) I seen were getting cuffed for showing (TATS).... bummmmer:(

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Feels like Xmas... everybody likes Xmas... :D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good daRe, nice to see something different.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts