Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone for their input and suggestions on who they think would be a great representative for the new LM riders group. For this position we wanted to be careful and choose someone that not only is respected on the forum but also follows through with their commitment. This person (that we have chosen) has shown us time and time again that they are not only a true Fury enthusiast but also a loyal customer that is not scared to speak the truth, even if this means pointing out the short comings of our products. Our goal with this position is to not only support you guys but to get some real world feedback. So with that said we officially announce that Dave Maher will work with us to help build this VIP Riders group that will be called "Low and Mean Riders".
So let's talk a little more about our plans with this group and how we will choose members and also support everyone that is active on the Fury Forums. First off let it be know that we want it to be an honor to be apart of this club and we will be giving these members some awesome discounts and a free product when they join. Low and Mean also wants to support the rest of the community with group buys and special discounts, which this will also be run through the riders group. We are not creating this riders club to say that anyone is better than another, but to support the die hard everyday Fury riders that are active on the forums and on the road.
The LM Rep. (Dave Maher) will work with Low and Mean to choose 10 die hard riders that are interested in joining this riders club. These guys or girls will receive one LM product at no charge, LM Riders patch and t-shirt, logo to place in their Signature, and they will be eligible to place orders at 25% off retail for only their ride. The LM Rider will also get additional 10% off normal group buys on LM products.The LM Riders will get announced on the Fury forum and Low and Mean Forum to show case who they are and why they are members.
We have big plans to grow this riders group and also to support all members. This riders group will head up all future group buys so anyone enjoying this forum board will have a chance to purchase LM products at a discount.
I personally want to thank everyone for their support and please let us know if your interested in joining this Low and Mean Riders group.
Congratulations to Dave Maher and please show him some earned respect for excepting this position.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Thanks L&M good choice you could not have pic a better member to represent the group.
Congratulation Dave. I know you'll make the right choices to start the group!!!!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Dave will do a great job for sure, congrats. I would be interested in joining the group too.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Dang Dave is gettin that ass kissed now more than ever. I have all the Low and Mean to but done with that they never did anwser in my other thread on that CALL OUT so my business will go somewhere else. Good luck

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Good Choice, congrats Dave!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Congrats Dave!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts