Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Low Cost License Plate Bracket Coming Soon!
We have just developed a bracket that moves the license plate up. We have taken out about 1 ½ to 2 inches of the stock assembly. The bracket will be available in 2 to 3 weeks, we are working out the production and cost. The bracket will come with modification instructions and hardware. We want to offer a low cost change.
Let me know what you think.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Any option is a good option but I think most everyone would prefer a choice in the side mount style. Just my thoughts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Any option is a good option but I think most everyone would prefer a choice in the side mount style. Just my thoughts
They already have that one... think they are just broddening their horizons due to the current economic climate...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Not bad, but i think a decent number of people have done a DIY similar on here already. I would look at my forward control thread and see based on my idea, what RSS has put up there from CBfury, and what Dave wants if you can get something that is relatively cheap and looks good. I think that would be easy to do, but not to where other people can do the mod on their own and look very comprable so could give you a market Niche

·
Registered
358 Posts
Been there done it myself

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Not bad, but i think a decent number of people have done a DIY similar on here already. I would look at my forward control thread and see based on my idea, what RSS has put up there from CBfury, and what Dave wants if you can get something that is relatively cheap and looks good. I think that would be easy to do, but not to where other people can do the mod on their own and look very comprable so could give you a market Niche
You are so right, nice job on the plate but a small mod. like forward control brackets would be a much welcomed option to every rider of the fury and a definite home run as a option choice and a sure profit maker for the producer.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
You are so right, nice job on the plate but a small mod. like forward control brackets would be a much welcomed option to every rider of the fury and a definite home run as a option choice and a sure profit maker for the producer.
If they do it your way, like CB fury's, i would be very tempted to order. If they did it the way i want i would just ask that they are nice enough to give me about a month notice so i can save and order everything at once so i can have decked out pegs and the brackets all on at once

1 - 8 of 8 Posts