Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the latest from Low and Mean. Our Low Seat Pan is designed to give you the lowest seat base to build your custom seat from. The stock seat pan sits 1.25" off of the frame, where the Low and Mean seat pan sits right on the frame and also tucking under the gas tank. Here's some pictures of our new Low seat pan, we are working on adding foam so you can see what is possible. We will not be offering foam and a cover, this is up to you and your imagination. There's upholstery shops everywhere in this country, now you can design a seat to fit your style. Retail on this pan will be $160, but we will be doing a special pre-order price for $100. Please email your request to [email protected]
LM

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The seat pan will not bolt on like stock, this pan will come with Velcro. The stock seat pan is plastic, where our Low seat pan is hand layed fiberglass. The pan will work with our Low and Mean Rear fender or the stock rear fender with the T-Mod. It should also work if you have the Sumo-x fender.

LM

·
Registered
835 Posts
That is a great Seat and hugs the frame just like I thought it would. For you guys with a limited imagination, this seat, when covered will be over the top! I know because my husband has the L&M pan seat for his Raider and it is absolutely awesome!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I am wishing that this was out before I ordered my C&C. I would have bought this and then have C&C cover it and it would be awesome.

·
Registered
168 Posts
so how would we get this mounted on the bike, whats the best way about going about this for the not so average joe, who is scared to drill holes in his brand new bike?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
so how would we get this mounted on the bike, whats the best way about going about this for the not so average joe, who is scared to drill holes in his brand new bike?
If I read it correctly you won't have to drill any holes the seat pan is held to the bike by Velcro,but I'm sure L&M will clear up any confusion of how it mounts.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Not all velcro is created equal, some of the industrial stuff is amazingly strong and durable.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not all velcro is created equal, some of the industrial stuff is amazingly strong and durable.
Yes, this is correct, we use a very high end duel lock Velcro, not the fuzzy stuff, with a 3m tape, it will snap into place. We use this on all of our other pans with excellent success.

LM

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Chris, You previously mentioned this new seat pan would also fit those with the T-mod. Can I assume that this seat pan has enough flexibility to conform to the new angle of those with the T-mod so as to not have a gap showing between the seat pan and the fender or is there another additional seat pan being made for those with the T-Mod ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Chris, You previously mentioned this new seat pan would also fit those with the T-mod. Can I assume that this seat pan has enough flexibility to conform to the new angle of those with the T-mod so as to not have a gap showing between the seat pan and the fender or is there another additional seat pan being made for those with the T-Mod ?
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a T-Mod? I have read a lot of your posts talking about it but still don't know what is. Also Can someone explain all the different "Mods" available to the Fury. Thanks

·
Registered
835 Posts
Here is some pictures of the Low and Mean Seat Pan (covered) for the Yamaha Raider. This seat pan did use the stock front locking system; however, the rear is attached with Velcro and Chris is being straight up with you guys. It litterally LOCKS into place! I will ride the L&M Fury seat pan with confidence with that type of Velcro attachment!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Here is some pictures of the Low and Mean Seat Pan (covered) for the Yamaha Raider. This seat pan did use the stock front locking system; however, the rear is attached with Velcro and Chris is being straight up with you guys. It litterally LOCKS into place! I will ride the L&M Fury seat pan with confidence with that type of Velcro attachment!

I love this bike!! COOL!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Blue, how comfortable is the seat?
Ha, ha...I don't ride that Raider, but seriously my husband says the riding position is great! We have ridden all day (with short rest stops every hour or two...mainly cause he has to pee!:p) and he doesn't complain. I tried to get him to put a gel pad in it, but he "SHOWS" the bike and wanted the seat as low as possible. I can tell you that we had the Yamaha Cruiser seats before he got the L&M because we were ridding two up and I couldn't handle the stock passenger pad! He hated all the bulk and not much comfort of that seat and says the L&M is MUCH BETTER! I think I will opt to have a gel pad in mine. :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are assuming it will flex into place to fit the T-mod, we can't confirm this yet because we do not have this mod on our bike (Nor will we ever) but maybe one of you guys can confirm this for us.

LM

1 - 20 of 77 Posts