Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low and Mean is the leader in aftermarket products for the Honda Fury. We would like to welcome all new members with a $25 discount on any order over $200 from our website. To get this discount you can either call us at 928-255-0230 or email us your forum name, Name, address, phone number, and what products your interested in from our website http://www.lowandmean.comThis would be for new members with less than 5 posts, the discount is $25 off any order over $200 (not to be combined with any other offer).
Thank you for joining the forum and please take a moment to check out our vendor section at Low and Mean - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
LM

·
Registered
970 Posts
What the hell is this crap I tried to do a group buy of you guys and you said NO we didn't wanna step on any of our vendors toes but yet this thread which I hadn't seen gives over 10% discount. Is that not stepping on there toes? I do not like being lied too. So I am calling you out Chris I have spent alot of money with you and WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER THING.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'll be honest I thought about doing that back when I first saw this post but then that just seemed like a lot of work.

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
Here ya go. I'll give you the satisfaction of popping my virgin post cherry. I got my bike this past Wednesday. It's a 2010 glossy black with just over 1000 miles. I love it compared to my '00 Shadow ACE 750. This is my dream bike. I'm looking forward to modifying her.

I call her...Night Fury!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Here ya go. I'll give you the satisfaction of popping my virgin post cherry. I got my bike this past Wednesday. It's a 2010 glossy black with just over 1000 miles. I love it compared to my '00 Shadow ACE 750. This is my dream bike. I'm looking forward to modifying her.

I call her...Night Fury!
This deal will still stand for all new members for 2011. Again thank you for joining the board. Please check out our vendor section, your more than welcome to ask questions.
Welcome to the board!
LM

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Thrifty posted that because instead of starting a new thread, you posted in the Low and Mean new member discount thread plus you specifically mentioned about modding the bike. So yea, it does look like thats why you were posting even if that wasn't the intended target.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Ohiofury69,
may be i have missunderstood something, but i've do all my aftermarket shopping thru Republic Cycle, and get discount from them, even on L&M products. From Norway this is the safest and cheapest trade. We have two bikes (fury and shadow RS) and haven't found better prices elsewhere. Keep up the good work !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you got the site of l&m please and do they ship to malta,thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you got the site of l&m please and do they ship to malta,thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Motorcycle.com Free App
Malta is one of the most beautiful places in the world. So preserved and rich in history. I have another customer that rides a Kawasaki Mean Streak in Malta. Someday I will come back.
Chris

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just placed a order for your 8 degree triple trees and your abs brake line nice gear I have all ready started thinking what I will be getting next after I put this lot on and of course it will be from low and meann

1 - 20 of 24 Posts