Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Don from Australia.
I will be picking up my new Fury Beast tomorrow...
Can't wait for it....
Looking forward to contribute to this awesome forum.

Cheers 'n' Beers :)
Don

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hi all, I'm Don from Australia.
I will be picking up my new Fury Beast tomorrow...
Can't wait for it....
Looking forward to contribute to this awesome forum.

Cheers 'n' Beers :)
Don
Awesome, gratz and cheers bro! Drink a Toohey's old for me please... :cool:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Howdy Mate! How are you downunder! Welcome and congrats. Lot of info and good people to boot. What color, is it a Blue, there faster. 32 years ago I lived in Bondi Junction for 6 mo, Well I got to go, I's my shout!:D?what part you from?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.. I think you'll find all the 411 you'll need here.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nuts351 Welcome, where are you in Australia? Was there in Puckapanyal near Melbourne a few times over the last couple of years. Worked with the Australian Artillery School on a new weapon system. Nice there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That explains everything

Howdy Mate! How are you downunder! Welcome and congrats. Lot of info and good people to boot. What color, is it a Blue, there faster. 32 years ago I lived in Bondi Junction for 6 mo, Well I got to go, I's my shout!:D?what part you from?
G'day Mental, we have'nt met yet. I was in Sydney in the late 70's at Coogee, just a couple of kilometres south of you. I never understood what happened to Bondi?.... until now.......it was you!... lol!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
G'day Mental, we have'nt met yet. I was in Sydney in the late 70's at Coogee, just a couple of kilometres south of you. I never understood what happened to Bondi?.... until now.......it was you!... lol!

Mungo, I swear that was my twin brother but I always get the blame. That's why I shaved my head and got contacts. I know my picture was on tv but you cant trust reporters. Used to drink at Eastern Leauges and hang out at Bondi Beach and Kings Cross. See Ya Mate. PM me any time or my PET RAT! Mungo we also have Kangaroo's too BIG BIG F***ing Kangaroos!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi guys, sorry for the late reply.... was too busy cruising around in my new black fury.... I LOVE IT...

i'm from melbourne, and gonna take advantage of this weather before it dissapears shortly....

just dying to get an exhaust for it, very limited in australia atm with parts and acces...

great forum guys... happy to be part of it

and sorry but i dont like tooheys or fosters.. i actually drink corona LOL:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts