Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny story behind this one. I am frome Maine and our selection of inventory in all the dealerships is none. My mother spotted a rebel she liked at Freedom Cycle in New Hampshire so we went for a ride and picked that up, meanwhile I spot a fury there and sat on it. I always thought they were beautiful. And holy smokes was it confortable.

The yellow was throwing me off a little bit so I didn't really look any further.

Fast forward a month, my father is now looking for a Honda Fury. We also took the ride to New Hampshire so he could put a deposit down on a new one at a nearby dealership to Freedom. But I saw on the website for Freedom that they had a new 2022 in black?? As far as I knew, yellow was the only 2022 color. We rode up there to see it in person.

The same one I sat on a month ago... they painted black, wetsanded and buffed it to better than factory finish. That was one of my plans if I had bought one in the first place.

I'm an auto painter by trade so I can really appreciate the effort they put in to this bike. I feel as if it was done for me lol. It was a sign that I needed it and I took it.

I then rode it 5 hours back to my home and she is safe and sound. My ass is not quite used to riding for distance so I'm a little sore now. I had only ridden cruisers for maybe 2 miles total so my nerves were high at the start but I got the hang of it 10-15 miles in and I am very very pleased with how this thing rides.

Anyways, thanks for having me and I'm glad to be part of the tribe now! Heres the girl!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
97 Posts
Funny story behind this one. I am frome Maine and our selection of inventory in all the dealerships is none. My mother spotted a rebel she liked at Freedom Cycle in New Hampshire so we went for a ride and picked that up, meanwhile I spot a fury there and sat on it. I always thought they were beautiful. And holy smokes was it confortable.

The yellow was throwing me off a little bit so I didn't really look any further.

Fast forward a month, my father is now looking for a Honda Fury. We also took the ride to New Hampshire so he could put a deposit down on a new one at a nearby dealership to Freedom. But I saw on the website for Freedom that they had a new 2022 in black?? As far as I knew, yellow was the only 2022 color. We rode up there to see it in person.

The same one I sat on a month ago... they painted black, wetsanded and buffed it to better than factory finish. That was one of my plans if I had bought one in the first place.

I'm an auto painter by trade so I can really appreciate the effort they put in to this bike. I feel as if it was done for me lol. It was a sign that I needed it and I took it.

I then rode it 5 hours back to my home and she is safe and sound. My ass is not quite used to riding for distance so I'm a little sore now. I had only ridden cruisers for maybe 2 miles total so my nerves were high at the start but I got the hang of it 10-15 miles in and I am very very pleased with how this thing rides.

Anyways, thanks for having me and I'm glad to be part of the tribe now! Heres the girl! View attachment 243158 View attachment 243159

Very nice. More dealers should do this. I say buy 4-5 fury's and have fun painting them. I wonder if they would sell many more. It would make them stand out from the 99% all carrying yellow.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
418 Posts

Anyways, thanks for having me and I'm glad to be part of the tribe now! Heres the girl! View attachment 243158 View attachment 243159
Black and silver frame look awesome together!

·
Registered
5 Posts

;)That is one sharp ride you have there!!;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts