Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery this afternoon of a 2010 Sabre with 5000 miles on it. I've ridden motorcycles for over 55 years, including Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, BMW, Kawasaki and HD. In all those years I never realized that Honda made a factory-produced chopper. Riding it (or any chopper) for the first time made me quickly realize that I need to get to a parking lot to practice slow speed turns with a motorcycle with a raked front end. The forward foot controls will take some getting use to as well, but that's all an issue of muscle memory. I will have to say that during my 30 minute ride back home this afternoon, it was the most comfortable motorcycle I've ever ridden. I look forward to learning much from the members of this forum, and may even be able to contribute once in a while to the ongoing discussions.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Welcome from Daytona 馃槑
I also have a 2010 Sabre. This is a Fury forum but everyone is great. They have accepted me as one of their own. I built a Hybrid Sabre with Fury components. See my Signature.

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
Welcome from Denver

Registered
2011 Fury
Took delivery this afternoon of a 2010 Sabre with 5000 miles on it. I've ridden motorcycles for over 55 years, including Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, BMW, Kawasaki and HD. In all those years I never realized that Honda made a factory-produced chopper. Riding it (or any chopper) for the first time made me quickly realize that I need to get to a parking lot to practice slow speed turns with a motorcycle with a raked front end. The forward foot controls will take some getting use to as well, but that's all an issue of muscle memory. I will have to say that during my 30 minute ride back home this afternoon, it was the most comfortable motorcycle I've ever ridden. I look forward to learning much from the members of this forum, and may even be able to contribute once in a while to the ongoing discussions.
Funny because I took my father to Myrtle bike week and it was his first time riding something as raked as the fury and he said the same thing! Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Premium Member
Welcome from Alabama

1 - 6 of 6 Posts