Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I joined the forum a few months ago after purchasing my new 2020 Fury. Lot's of useful information here. I look forward to some of the reads. Already saved me some heartache with the Dynojet TPS issue: Dyno Jet power commander install I had the wrong wire as well and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Switched wires just last night and plan to ride this evening but the TPS is tracking now and I look forward to major results. I don't know too much about motorcycles mechanically. I just started riding back in September, cut my teeth on 99 Shadow 1100. Still have it, but it was enough to hook me. The first time I saw a Fury, I knew I'd have one and I didn't even know it was a Honda............ So I get to enjoy answering those questions now at the gas pumps and parking lots :ROFLMAO:
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The reflector police have taken notice!
Lol, what does that mean?

Thanks for the welcome wagon guys. I took the bike out yesterday after connecting to the correct TPS wire, whole new beast. I'm gonna tinker through a few different maps today, I'm running rev extend maps.

The seat cover, is working out really well. About my only true gripe with the back. I'm 6'3" around 250.........about an hour in and it's not too comfortable. I ordered the sheep skin pelt from Alaskan Leather Medium Long Sheepskin Buttpad®
I spoke with them and they recommended the medium long for a Fury. Also there is an air pad underneath, no issues with movement on that combo. And no more comfort issues on longer rides. I did look into buying a new seat, but thought I'd try this first since they were quite expensive.

·
Registered
Rock Stock 2019 ABS
346 Posts
Welcome from Idaho.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

Come play photo tag with us!

Don't forget your 600 mi. maintenance!

Hey, it looks like you may have the same situation as I have since my bike was new. Haven't been able to stop some sort of tiny coolant leak, I'm pretty sure it originates from the hose connection at the back of the rear cylinder. Have yet to catch it happening in real time.
Hood Gesture Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Idaho.
View attachment 242534
Come play photo tag with us!

Don't forget your 600 mi. maintenance!

Hey, it looks like you may have the same situation as I have since my bike was new. Haven't been able to stop some sort of tiny coolant leak, I'm pretty sure it originates from the hose connection at the back of the rear cylinder. Have yet to catch it happening in real time.
View attachment 242535
I think that is a glint in the photo. I have seen any leaks other than my wallet so far. Sorry to hear yours may have an issue. Nice bike by the way 👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts