Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!!! New Member from Orange County N.Y. Looking forward to meeting some Fury riders!!!!... I've had my Fury for almost 2 months now. And I've yet to see one on the road. I got a 2010 L.E that didnt stay Matte gray for to long!!...L.O.L.... I painted it Lime rock green with jet black Flames.Did some other customizing to it as well. It's my first bike of this style and I really love it!!!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Welcome, glad you could join us and we have a few members here from NY! Have fun here and take some pics and post them when you get a chance!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hi everyone!!!! New Member from Orange County N.Y. Looking forward to meeting some Fury riders!!!!... I've had my Fury for almost 2 months now. And I've yet to see one on the road. I got a 2010 L.E that didnt stay Matte gray for to long!!...L.O.L.... I painted it Lime rock green with jet black Flames.Did some other customizing to it as well. It's my first bike of this style and I really love it!!!
Post up some pictures. Im sure everyone wants to see this. Congrats on your toy. I buzz up near middletown for weekend blasts too. Maybe we should hook up.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hello Fury Forty, and Welcome. Go to Thread; Show Your Colors! This gives location of members who have Planted Theirs. The FAQ Thread by Red Spawn Silver is a quick read and a 1 year education about the Fury.(go to Honda Fury Forum, then General Discussion, sticky on top. See the past Fury Of The Month Winners thread and Gallery Pictures for Ideas. New Ideas are always welcome. Great search button. We generally have a lot more Fun on this Forum then others, because we take care of Business then go Play and Joke around. :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Your Bike Looks Great... You Should Submit It For The Fury Of The Month Contest. Again, Great Looking Bike.
Oh, Btw, Welcome To The Forum:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
You might want to read up on the Tony Mod, known here as the T-MOD. Yep, that is about the best you can do with one of them Grey primer'd bikes! That dar Grey makes a good base coat! Yep, that is a fine NY bike!
But my buddy is still mulling it over, he's got a Matte! But he don't look happy, He said that was a Matte, WTF.
..................................................But he defiantly agrees on the T-MOD tho..........................................

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
You might want to read up on the Tony Mod, known here as the T-MOD. Yep, that is about the best you can do with one of them Grey primer'd bikes! That dar Grey makes a good base coat! Yep, that is a fine NY bike!
Of course its a fine bike ... hes from NY!

That poor rear fender screams for a T-Mod. I do love the over all color scheme ... nicely done.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very different and unique paint design. A good candidate entry for the fury of the month to see what other think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks guy's!!!!!.... Yeah I wanted something different. When I walked into my buddies dealership last year and I saw the Fury for the first time, I just fell in love with the bike. I liked the Matte finish bike the best cause of the black wheels and frame combo!!!.... In my head I saw a bunch of different paint designs to do. I got a couple of things still to do..... I have the L&M lowering spring that I still have to install. I wanna paint the front head lamp, and I cant get those L&M triple trees out of my Head!!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
welcome aboard FF. enjoy your time here and your ride. Bike is looking nice, you did a good job on it.:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks guy's!!!!!.... Yeah I wanted something different. When I walked into my buddies dealership last year and I saw the Fury for the first time, I just fell in love with the bike. I liked the Matte finish bike the best cause of the black wheels and frame combo!!!.... In my head I saw a bunch of different paint designs to do. I got a couple of things still to do..... I have the L&M lowering spring that I still have to install. I wanna paint the front head lamp, and I cant get those L&M triple trees out of my Head!!!!!
Nice bike btw, definitely a different frame of thinking coming from you and glad you joined our little brigade here! The color scheme is off the hook and yea, I saw a couple of different color designs as well when I first saw the bike, it was just a matter of choosing and saving after I figured it out though...

Figured out what was bothering me, get the tape stripe that will either black out the red line on the rims or get the green tape to turn the red strip green on the rims... if that makes sense? Making that headlight completely black would be awesome though!

Mmmm, The T-mod or L&M spring (that is what I have) is definitely needed and the black engine covers are pretty freaking slick bro, along with the skid lid! I was actually thinking of painting my lid, now that I have seen somebody else do it with this bike, I might take the plunge. Oh, another speedo cover that matched the bike somehow would be sweet as well!

The L&M triple tree's are the shit bro, you will definitely love them.... It actually changes the whole ride and makes it actually FEEL like you are riding a chopper, the tank feels like it is more in your face, which I can't describe how that feels, but it's cool.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts