Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Member from Sydney Australia

Love my new fury had it for a month now , Put 1500 kms on it but screaming for noise from the pipes , After market parts are a long way behind here in OZ , The only thing available are the cobra sweeped and they are charging like a wounded bull $1550 a set, Not a bad looking pipe but would like something shorter ,Interesting to read up on the mods you guys have done in the states

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Love my new fury had it for a month now , Put 1500 kms on it but screaming for noise from the pipes , After market parts are a long way behind here in OZ , The only thing available are the cobra sweeped and they are charging like a wounded bull $1550 a set, Not a bad looking pipe but would like something shorter
Welcome to the world .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My bike is BLACK and i have looked at after market pipes from the states, but unsure about the o2 sensors and yes they are way cheaper in the states , there are some awesome looking pipes out there

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forum - Is that AU dollars for the swepts? If so it is a real high price I would think. If my math is right thats about $1300.00 US dollars. Is there an import charge or taxes? Thats crazy. What about ordering direct from a US Vendor??? I was in Melbourne last year, was a freaking blast over there. Love AU!! Great street side bars, good steak, smokin ladies and a hell of a good lake side resort up in Nagambe!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How ya goin Garry they are $1550 aussie dollar looked at direct line web page the pipes there are $530 us which is about $700aussie dollar to my door shipping is included in this price . Melbourne to cold for me mate sydney the place to be

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thats what I hear. Nice here cold there. You gonna love the Fury, the roads are perfect for that bike. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey furyrick, im from melbourne and just picked up my black fury 3 days ago. best thing i did. i actually came off a 1992 heritage and straight onto this beast. i know i got a reliable bike now LOL..
i have the same problem trying to get pipes for this, there is not much around in AU at the moment as in access etc.... however i will keep looking around and if anything comes up i will drop you a line and let you know..
enjoy the fury and we will keep in touch.
welcome to the forum.

cheers don

·
Super Moderator
6,345 Posts
Forget about the local shops. Just get the parts from the US. Unless it's a HD the locals have no clue. Honda Australia said the saddle bags from the interstate would not fit the Fury, which is BS. That was after they said there was no such thing as a interstate.... The people from Honda AU won't even look at Honda US to see what they have!

Not sure where you are in Sydney but I found my local dealer Freedom Motorcycles in Brookvale to be very good and much more knowledgeable than the big guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.