Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting educated here at the f-forums and all the honda dealers in the philly area for about 2 months. Leaving in 2 weeks for Pt.St. Lucie, Fl. for good after a 3 years stay in philly. I'm so psyched to get this bike and to be able to ride almost year round.. I will post some pictures as soon as get it home.
I looked at a lot of bikes, harleys, yamaha's, etc and kept coming back to the nicest looking bike I've seen, FURY! Honda has some nice colors but I'm going with black. Thanks for some great mod idea's too!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Good luck and welcome aboard. You will not be disappointed with the Fury. It handles as good as it looks!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Welcome Im about an hour south of you, maby cyclepalooza some of the Forum members can meet up at PBIR(Moroso)

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Im about an hour south of you, maby cyclepalooza some of the Forum members can meet up at PBIR(Moroso)
Sounds good, looking forward to ridin in the sunshine state. Moroso is a dirt track in palm beach right?
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Sounds good, looking forward to ridin in the sunshine state. Moroso is a dirt track in palm beach right?
Thanks for the welcome!
Mostly a drag strip, They used to do MX runs, SECCA races and i forget what else but they do decent size shows. Its beeline highway north of PGA

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome and good choice on bike! :)
Florida is great for riding, I love it!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mostly a drag strip, They used to do MX runs, SECCA races and i forget what else but they do decent size shows. Its beeline highway north of PGA
OK, I'll get in touch when the bike is in my hands for a ride to Moroso (You say the do motorcycle show there or is it just drag racing?) . That's about 30-45 mins from me. No problem!

dronehead
What part of Fl do you live?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
OK, I'll get in touch when the bike is in my hands for a ride to Moroso (You say the do motorcycle show there or is it just drag racing?) . That's about 30-45 mins from me. No problem!

dronehead
What part of Fl do you live?
Yeah they do a bunch of different events. for Palm Beach county Moroso does an occasional show for bikes. First tuesday of the month Iron Eagle Cycles (Military trail just south of Southern Blvd) does a show with a good turn out all procedes go to i think Childrens miracle network, I think PSL has a bike night somewhere up there.

The Motorcycle event on fridays at PBIR is mostly sport bikes

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered my fury yesterday- Black with the cobra exhaust w/ power commander. They didn't have one in stock so the said it would be shipped from the Jacksonville warehouse on Monday. I should have it by Wens or Thursday.
It going to be a long week until then- I quess I'll plan some of the mod's I want to do and order a few parts- Oh yea! fun times are around the corner

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I ordered my fury yesterday- Black with the cobra exhaust w/ power commander. They didn't have one in stock so the said it would be shipped from the Jacksonville warehouse on Monday. I should have it by Wens or Thursday.
It going to be a long week until then- I quess I'll plan some of the mod's I want to do and order a few parts- Oh yea! fun times are around the corner
Congrats!!! on da BESTEST color. Ride ride ride!!!

·
Premium Member
702 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One of the first mods you might want to think about is the T-mod courtesy of MFR. He will be in the area around the end of Oct to do these mods, Can't beat it for $200.

Check out this thread
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-appearance/4885-florida-eastcoast-t-mod-trip.html

Also this one for some pics of this mod
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-appearance/4707-mid-west-traveling-t-mod-show-has-begun-8.html
Schmud
I tried finding exactly what the t-mod does to the bike- is it lowering or raising it? I did see the photos of Bryantcustom bike but with not having my fury until the end of the week it's hard to see the difference of this mod.
Also exeactly what part of south fla. is Mike coming to? Thanks

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Schmud
I tried finding exactly what the t-mod does to the bike- is it lowering or raising it? I did see the photos of Bryantcustom bike but with not having my fury until the end of the week it's hard to see the difference of this mod.
Lowers the Ass end and makes the fender follow the lines of the wheel.

The plans have not been finalized, but I think the plan is to meet up around Hollywood, FL probably an hour south of you. Like I said it is not finalized, but it will be near you.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Schmud
Hey Joe, The T-mod lowers tip of the rear fender by 1 1/2" It does not lower the ride height of the Fury. So you ground clearance stays factory. T-mod makes the fender follow the profile of the rear tire. and from the looks of the trip pretty much all over Florida

pic 1 & 2 before 2 is the closest Fury
pic 3 & 4 afters

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts