Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Just thought I would introduce myself, signed up for a new blue fury yesterday - but have to wait for honda to bring more into Australia!!:mad:
Hopefully won't have to wait too long..
Cheers
Brett

·
Registered
228 Posts
welcome brett.
there are a few aussies on the forum including myself. congrats on the fury. how long before you take delivery of the beast??

you will find everyone very helpful on this forum and plenty of great ideas..

cheers don :)

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I bet you're excited to get that bike, hopefully you get it when you're supposed to.

·
Super Moderator
6,295 Posts
Welcome. Not may Furys in Aus yet. I saw another one yesterday at Kiama when I went for a ride down the south coast. That is the only other one I have seen.

A few tips. Get all your aftermarket parts from the US as it works out much much cheaper. Make sure you get your service record book stamped at every service & get it done on time, otherwise Honda can get funny about warranty claims.

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice about the after market spares. I have been looking at exhausts & yep shops down under want to charge double the price from the states.
Can you recommend any reputable US places?

·
Super Moderator
6,295 Posts
Thanks for the advice about the after market spares. I have been looking at exhausts & yep shops down under want to charge double the price from the states.
Can you recommend any reputable US places?
I got my risers direct from Canella, my chrome kits from Cruiser customising & forwards, grips & pillion pegs direct from Supreme legends. I'll be getting my seat from C&C and probably end up getting a sissy bar from Ginz.

When it comes to pipes I think I'll go with slip ons from D and D because they leave the stock head pipes and hence O2 sensors on and D & D claim that a fuel controller is not needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another Aussie

Howdy boys! Another Aussie picking up his new Fury next week. Sold the Yammy Warrior that served me pretty well for 7 years. Got some gear ordered in advance from the States and have been particularly impressed with a mob called Low and Mean. The Furys are still pretty rare on the streets here - Honda guy tells me supply is very slow - my choice of colour was blue or blue cause that's all he could get in a reasonable amount of time. But if it looks as good live as it does in pics blue is fine with me. Itchin to get in that saddle. Cheers Cocko

·
Super Moderator
6,295 Posts
Howdy boys! Another Aussie picking up his new Fury next week. Sold the Yammy Warrior that served me pretty well for 7 years. Got some gear ordered in advance from the States and have been particularly impressed with a mob called Low and Mean. The Furys are still pretty rare on the streets here - Honda guy tells me supply is very slow - my choice of colour was blue or blue cause that's all he could get in a reasonable amount of time. But if it looks as good live as it does in pics blue is fine with me. Itchin to get in that saddle. Cheers Cocko
Blue is the best colour, you won't be sorry, it really pops. Sorry to the guys that have other colours but remember we only get blue or black.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.