Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I live in WAY northern NY and have decided this will be my next bike.....I don't know when but hopefully soon:cool:

This is a nice site and I will be spending lots of time lurking and searching and asking stupid questions.......thanks in advance for your patience:D

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Welcome, (black)hope you(black)enjoy your time re(black)searching the (black)Fury. Its is a(black)great Ride. There are(black)several opinions on which (black)color is the fasted(black)Fury. Decide(black)for yourself. May I suggest the Black Fury.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll try to reply to all of the above.....

I went to NYC once.......and do not EVER intend to return....no offense....

I live WAY farther north than Warrensburg......

The search feature and the FAQ section are great....

As for the "why wait" question.....I already have a bike and no storage space for another one.....so when the timing of the deal and the cash flow is right I'll jump....

As for color.....I am going to reserve decision......the only one I have seen in person is black....

Thanks to all for the welcome!!!!!:cool:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where is WAY farther North. I am only a 1 hour ride from the Canadian Border. Any way, if you would like to see a Blue Fury up close, send me an e-mail and number 57 and I will travel up to meet you.

I am in Massena.......the ride here is not necessary but I do appreciate the offer......the trip from here to there would be quick if they would just build a 4 lane highway through the Adirondack Park.....of course we could meet halfway for lunch some time......any excuse for a ride:D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I'll try to reply to all of the above.....

I went to NYC once.......and do not EVER intend to return....no offense....

I live WAY farther north than Warrensburg......

The search feature and the FAQ section are great....

As for the "why wait" question.....I already have a bike and no storage space for another one.....so when the timing of the deal and the cash flow is right I'll jump....

As for color.....I am going to reserve decision......the only one I have seen in person is black....

Thanks to all for the welcome!!!!!:cool:
Silver.... Go (silver)... lol :p Might as well add my input... ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.