Honda Fury Forums: banner

501 - 520 of 557 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Is there a way for others to all parts or can only you do it?

You might get tired of it....
I'm happy to share it with anyone that wants to help edit. I'll keep ownership if things go funky, but anyone that wants in, send me a PM. I know so few people, it only makes sense.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where is the link?

where's this member map? Google says it no longer exists...

(yes, I did do a search for it)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
dayton Ohio 45410

Tanks bar and grill is a great place to ride to, girlie omlet is 6 egg omlet with all the toppings you want for 6.99 and fantastic pizza too. chill location and tons of bottled craft beers.

Hasty Tasty is good mom and pop breakfast place for cheap eats - Also if you get up to Greenville ohio gotta try a maidrite at the maidrite sandwich shoppe

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
dayton Ohio 45410

Tanks bar and grill is a great place to ride to, girlie omlet is 6 egg omlet with all the toppings you want for 6.99 and fantastic pizza too. chill location and tons of bottled craft beers.

Hasty Tasty is good mom and pop breakfast place for cheap eats - Also if you get up to Greenville ohio gotta try a maidrite at the maidrite sandwich shoppe
Got it, thanks for the info! Because of this, I've started another layer called 'Hangouts' for the food joints. Gotta be member verified, I don't want anyone f'n Yelp-ing stuff just to be cool (not talking about you, shawskeetr1!). :)

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
dayton Ohio 45410

BTW, used to live in Kettering, Pops was Air Force. I sure don't miss those winters.

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Got it, thanks for the info! Because of this, I've started another layer called 'Hangouts' for the food joints. Gotta be member verified, I don't want anyone f'n Yelp-ing stuff just to be cool (not talking about you, shawskeetr1!). :)
In fact, not to grind this into the ground, if you go to one of these places, shoot a pic of whatever you get or something that will make members want to go there. Bonus points for boobs or spaghetti.

·
Registered
12,116 Posts
Well sonofabitch......how can you not have Barto's Idle Hour in Frontenac, KS on there already? Also, Jim's Steakhouse in Pittsburg, KS.

501 - 520 of 557 Posts