Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, I felt lonely and left out and like I missed something in life, Like high schools senior prom. Then I realized, I never done the new member intro!!:D (Even tho I have had my Fury a year and a half now & have been one the forums since april this year) here it goes. imagine its last april 10th....

Hi poeples I am Mike I live in Indianapolis, I have owned my Fury 9 months now, and have had lots of compliments on it. The first night i owned it I hooked up with a pretty lil blond lady and toured her around town on my Fury and then I got to tour her:cool:
I hope to become friends with you all.

Mike

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
If you have questions look at the FAQ first ya F*^#ING noob!!!!
Where is the FAQ you ask? If it was in your ass you would know dip shit!

Oh boy, here we go! How many times have I read that question. "is there a after market exhaust"? If you would have looked in the FAQ like I said you would not be waisting my time NEWBIE RETARD!!:D

Could be a good thing you skipped the intro way back when MFR??:D:D

I learned it all from Redspawnsilver:eek:;):p

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
HI MIKE !! I to feel left out My name is mike also :D I have a Blue FURY it's real purty...!!:D Welcome and enjoy just watch out for some guy doing MOD tours i hear he is a real drinker if you know what i mean...:eek:

·
Banned
622 Posts
haha thats some funny shiznit right thur .........lmgdao.....

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike. Watch out for the moderators (real pricks)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
If you have questions look at the FAQ first ya F*^#ING noob!!!!
Where is the FAQ you ask? If it was in your ass you would know dip shit!

Oh boy, here we go! How many times have I read that question. "is there a after market exhaust"? If you would have looked in the FAQ like I said you would not be waisting my time NEWBIE RETARD!!:D

Could be a good thing you skipped the intro way back when MFR??:D:D

I learned it all from Redspawnsilver:eek:;):p
Thanks asshole :D ;)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome Mike. If you or any other damn noon ask one more time what the T-Mod is where to find a thread on it I will burn your bike to the ground.

Congrats on the bike. Insert comment here about color choice and my color being better/faster.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow you all make me feel i am back home :) I love you all ;)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Hello Michael--I am so happy to read that you've just purchased a motorcycle. I'll assume since you're participating on an internet Forum that you've got some personal issues to resolve about strange blondes who will ride on motorcycles with an even stranger owner.

Maybe, just maybe, this new purchase will be kind of like...oh, I dunno--THERAPY for you.
Perhaps those personal issues regarding prostitutes and roofies will finally be addressed. The fine gentlemen and ladies (yes, i said 'ladies') on the Forum await your very first question with bated breath.
These aren't just normal ladies, Michael. These are the finest, most incredibly designed creatures ever conceived. They are motivated, wealthy, crave sex constantly. All because they purchased a FURY.

This can all be yours Michael-- all this and more simply because YOU bought a FURY.

It's not often in life that we have that opportunity to help someone in need; this new membership you have attained may very well be the catalyst that will allow some of these reprobates to get off of the couch and back onto their computers. Spewing forth answers and support for you to glean that much needed information that will make that new bike of yours a real treat to ride and allow you to pick up more strange women with.
Women such as those very inspiring girls with spiked hair even on their arms--or tatoos on their unmentionalble parts. Yes, Michael, I have high hopes for you.

But, like everyone else on this Forum, you'll probably end up going from town to town, aimlessly wandering in search of that perfect FURY dream: welding on strange metal. <sob>
I hope you're happy now, Michael. You've made me cry.

In any event, please enjoy your brief stay here on the Fury Forum.
In spite of what the other fellows have stated--do not use that FAQ link just yet.

Instead, please, please ask of us what we can do for you.

Please do that, Michael.
We care.

signed,

willis

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
How’s your partner gonna feel about this picture Mike? Not sure he’s gonna like it. Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
they do look kinda cute together. maybe get a his-n-his matching bracelet set for them for Xmas, huh?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the kind words and inspiration, I see now that this place can be a little home away from home for me. in saying that........where did i put that gun?.............

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blufury that is a great video of Dave falling over after that picture was taken of Dave and I. I didn't know you were there! this is how we got him back in the house

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Wow Mike, welcome to the forum. Jeez, a new member with 1800 posts already.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Only Mike would think of this thread! Never a dull moment around here! LOL!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts