Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
1,582 Posts
First off Welcome to the Forum,Second... nice bike color choice Third..... those lights are awesome.Any chance you can put a link up to were you purchased them,i really like the way they cleaned up the rear-end,looks nice good job.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Those are nice I like those, wonder if they would replace the stock ones as I plan on keeping em where they are now and doing the fender mod and moving the license plate to the Accutronix plate mount. Yeah post a link or any information you got, thanks.

· Registered
480 Posts
Nice addition and welcome to the forum! Post a link to where you got them.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
link to the lights

Sorry it took me so long to post this up...here's a link

Harrison Specialties LLC LED lights, Motorcycle backrests, DIY plans and other accessories

They have a number of different things that will work for stop/tail/turn lights. These are the 24 LED super lights. They are ALOT brighter than I thought they would be....I was a little worried that they wouldn't be enouph, but they are almost as bright as the stock brake light.

FYI....like most led lights, these do make your signals flash fast...so you will have to get some resistors to put in line, or an electronic flasher if you want them to flash like stock....personally I like them to flash fast, they get more attention from the guy in the lane next to you that's trying to run you off the road...LOL...

· Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to post this up...here's a link

Harrison Specialties LLC LED lights, Motorcycle backrests, DIY plans and other accessories

They have a number of different things that will work for stop/tail/turn lights. These are the 24 LED super lights. They are ALOT brighter than I thought they would be....I was a little worried that they wouldn't be enouph, but they are almost as bright as the stock brake light.

FYI....like most led lights, these do make your signals flash fast...so you will have to get some resistors to put in line, or an electronic flasher if you want them to flash like stock....personally I like them to flash fast, they get more attention from the guy in the lane next to you that's trying to run you off the road...LOL...
Well I ordered full set . Teardrop style chrome , And welcome Zeusfire69 .

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Warning about Harrison specialties taillights!!!

I have only had these lights on my bike for about 3 weeks and one of them is already failing!! 3 of the LED's in it have stopped working. I have contacted Harrison Spec. and will keep you updated on how they handle the problem.

Attachments

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly these guys were...they shipped me out another light without really asking any questions, and just asked that I ship the bad one back. Only problem is....THE NEW ONE IS MESSED UP TOO!!! Two of the LED's are VERY dim, and look terrible. I'm going to try one more time and see if they can send me one that works right....I'll keep up updated...

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Damn that sucks and I know it must be frustrating, I wonder if they even test these things before they send them out, might help if they did that way they are not wasting money on shipping new ones out and costing customers more money to return the bad ones. Hope all goes well with the next one.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good news...they sent me another one and it finally works right!...the guy I talked to was very cool. He said they are trying a new supplier for thier LED's and that they DO test every one before it leaves thier place. Needless to say, he is changing his supplier again. I quote him.."if they aren't even standing up to being shipped, then they sure aren't going to last very long attached to a v-twin!" Anyway...can't say anything bad about Harrison Specilties at all..they were very helpful, and worked with me until the problem was solved.:D:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.