Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love 'em. That's why they're on both bikes. Don't do Cobra, everybody does them, not thrilled with Cobra's support.
Thanks for the post

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
Welcome!

Looks like you'll be a great asset to this forum: "honda/yamaha service mgr 25yrs". No pressure :p.

I see your VTX has the high forwards like the Raw Designs you are planning for the Fury. Since you're in the biz I expect you are totally satisfied ... but just in case, Supreme Legends makes 'em lower the way I like 'em ;).

A few crazy members have made their own as well :D Factory Extended Forwards

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome bro. I've been planning on getting the same pipes for my fury, seen them on ebay for $450 shipped. How do they sound?

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
Welcome bro. I've been planning on getting the same pipes for my fury, seen them on ebay for $450 shipped. How do they sound?
Wow you've seen FSD pipes for that price? Do you have a link?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
JW here you go. Road Burner Exhaust Honda Fury, Stateline RB-13-2065 | eBay. If link doesn't work type in honda fury exhaust and it's under road burner exhaust which is the same as FSD for $449.
They are cooler then the sweeps but I thought you were referring to the pic above of the short FSD pipes on FuryChoppers bike ?!?
Frankie's pipes are twice that $$$. I did see a newer Mayhem designed pipe on line that was short 2 into 1 that is the new front runner to replace the cobras I have now. ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I thought you was talking about hsermgr pipes because they were under a different company name but I couldn't remember what it was. I think they flow better with the bike better then the cobra's to. I'm debating between them or looking for something a little shorter but there doesn't seem to be alot of options out there that I like.

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
I thought you was talking about hsermgr pipes because they were under a different company name but I couldn't remember what it was. I think they flow better with the bike better then the cobra's to. I'm debating between them or looking for something a little shorter but there doesn't seem to be alot of options out there that I like.
Look at the shorter pipe thread ? Might help ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts