Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Honda Fury
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Is there anyone on here from Colorado? Colorado Springs specifically? Does anyone on here have a Cobra black spoke air intake on their Fury? If so how do you like it? I’ll be putting it on shortly after it arrives. I have cobra pipes as well. Fixing mine up currently after a stupid accident on my part that tore my acl 2 years ago. I can’t wait to get back on this machine! Here’s a pic of what my left foot peg looked like after the accident. Thanks everyone and I hope to meet fellow Fury owners!!
Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello. Is there anyone on here from Colorado? Colorado Springs specifically? Does anyone on here have a Cobra black spoke air intake on their Fury? If so how do you like it? I’ll be putting it on shortly after it arrives. I have cobra pipes as well. Fixing mine up currently after a stupid accident on my part that tore my acl 2 years ago. I can’t wait to get back on this machine! Here’s a pic of what my left foot peg looked like after the accident. Thanks everyone and I hope to meet fellow Fury owners!!
Ryan
ouch, good to see you are getting back to it...

·
Registered
2011 Honda Fury
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John! Yeah, I can’t wait to start riding again once I’m able to bend my knee again because I just had surgery. Hopefully in a few months at the most.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Welcome back... glad you are on the mend!

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Thank you Hillzz!! Do you have a custom air intake on your Fury?
Well, sort of... I use the K&N filter and modified my airbox a bit to draw more air. Still consider swapping on a Baron or Velociraptor intake but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Air box mod.jpg

·
Registered
2011 Honda Fury
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks awesome! Nice job modifying it yourself! What kind of pipes are those?

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Welcome to the forum (sorry so late, things are weird in this country at the moment)! I've got a similar setup to Hillzz, with the cobra swepts, so yeah, very common to see on our bikes.

We have a google map of our willing members if you want to see who is near you, I have it linked above my signature picture. If you WANT, I can put you on there as well, just need a zip code (no addresses!). If you don't, that's fine too, you can still check it out.

Be safe out there, ain't nobody watching for us as you probably already know, but enjoy that ride!

·
Registered
2011 Honda Fury
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey man thanks for the info. That’s awesome! My zip code is 80906. I hope to find some fellow Fury riders around here especially after this crazy virus stuff is over. Thanks again and take care!
Ryan

QUOTE="BakoFury, post: 1705644, member: 51793"]

QUOTE="BakoFury, post: 1705644, member: 51793"]
Welcome to the forum (sorry so late, things are weird in this country at the moment)! I've got a similar setup to Hillzz, with the cobra swepts, so yeah, very common to see on our bikes.

We have a google map of our willing members if you want to see who is near you, I have it linked above my signature picture. If you WANT, I can put you on there as well, just need a zip code (no addresses!). If you don't, that's fine too, you can still check it out.

Be safe out there, ain't nobody watching for us as you probably already know, but enjoy that ride!
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey man thanks for the info. That’s awesome! My zip code is 80906. I hope to find some fellow Fury riders around here especially after this crazy virus stuff is over. Thanks again and take care!
Ryan
Welcome to the neighborhood, I'm definitely ready for the riding season here to.
Did you ever get your intake on?

I was running a spike intake for a long while (Modified VTX spike) and I thought it looked great. I decided though to finally switch it up and change the look. I hate how there are so many intake options out there for Harley and none really for the Fury (I mean it's kind of expected) so I built myself a custom bracket that works for our Fury's and you can run basically any Harley style intake you want. I'm running a Sportster style right now.

It's nice that it's more tucked away than the spike. Although the spike never gave me any "issues", I did have to wrap my leg kind of around it. Became second nature after a while though.

Lots of Fury ideas on this forum. There is a wealth of information. Do yourself a favor though and get the "chrome photobucket fix" (google that) extension for your browser. It allows you to see all the old tech write up threads where people were using Photobucket to host their images before they went rogue and stole everyone's photos. It will remove the watermark over the photo and make them not blurry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts