Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, David here from Jacksonville FL. I just picked up my 2010 ABS Fury, drove it home through major highways and urban areas before reaching home in a 45 minute ride and it is awesome.
In Jacksonville, FL too with a 2015 Fury. We should hook up. Where did you purchase your bike since I just recently got mine and had spend a whole month searching. Best of luck and it IS AWESOME!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In Jacksonville, FL too with a 2015 Fury. We should hook up. Where did you purchase your bike since I just recently got mine and had spend a whole month searching. Best of luck and it IS AWESOME!
I purchased mine at the Pure Powersports in Jacksonville. I am trying to locate and put the OEM foot control parts back into my bike since I just purchased the bike from a local dealer with extended 3" pedals. Do you know anyone who might be interested in a trade one for one?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YES i know. I would like to have everything back to OEM related to the controls and plates, as well as the shift linkage rod on the drive side, brake pedal mount pivot, entire master/slave cylinder assembly, brake hard line to the adapter block, possibly adapter block.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased mine at the Pure Powersports in Jacksonville. I am trying to locate and put the OEM foot control parts back into my bike since I just purchased the bike from a local dealer with extended 3" pedals. Do you know anyone who might be interested in a trade one for one?
So you're the one that bought that bike before I got there. I had stopped by to see IF they still had it! I had seen it on Craigslist and it looked GOOD, just didn't realize the extension in the pictures. (I would have had the same problem too). Sorry I don't know of anyone but I will put out some feelers for ya. (The extensions just might fit on other bikes too!)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So you're the one that bought that bike before I got there. I had stopped by to see IF they still had it! I had seen it on Craigslist and it looked GOOD, just didn't realize the extension in the pictures. (I would have had the same problem too). Sorry I don't know of anyone but I will put out some feelers for ya. (The extensions just might fit on other bikes too!)
I guess I am. Ended up taking the bike back so they can assist me on replacing the extended pedals for the Original OEM back to the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gizmo there is a cheaper one here https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/mcy/d/cape-coral-2010-honda-fury/7016033235.html

·
Premium Member
2,570 Posts
Welcome from California! We are running a google map of members, ride locations, hangouts, etc. You can see it from the link above my signature picture. If you WANT, we can add you in there, just need a zip code (no addresses!), and if you don't, that's fine too, check it and see who is near you.

Keep safe out there, and enjoy the bike!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts