Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello from New York.
im picking up my 2015 red fury tomorrow, She is pretty . Has cobra pipes, cobra air, has small Menphis wind screen. Owner gave me all original parts. the only issue i have is it has i little low n mean break light , I'm gunna put back the OEM. I hope the connectors where not cut off.. and he lowered the bike with i different spring which he gave me the original . I dont know if there is any benefit from a lowered bike or not?? smother ride?? rougher ride ?? scraps the ground on turns ??.

Hop to make friends here

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Hello from New York.
im picking up my 2015 red fury tomorrow, She is pretty . Has cobra pipes, cobra air, has small Menphis wind screen. Owner gave me all original parts. the only issue i have is it has i little low n mean break light , I'm gunna put back the OEM. I hope the connectors where not cut off.. and he lowered the bike with i different spring which he gave me the original . I dont know if there is any benefit from a lowered bike or not?? smother ride?? rougher ride ?? scraps the ground on turns ??.

Hop to make friends here
The lowered spring doesn't give you any performance benefit, it's more aesthetic because the Fury has a pretty ugly rear fender gap in stock formation. It's a pretty neutral mod that is done more out of personal taste.

Welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Welcome from California!
There is a google map of the Fury Nation, you can get to it from the link above my signature picture. We are filling it with willing members, ride locations/hangouts, events, etc. If you want, we can add you to it, just need your zip code ONLY (no addresses!), but if you don't that's fine too. Check it out to see who is near you, and be safe out there!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts