Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Fury is my 48th motorcycle.I have travelled by motorcycle to all the provinces and territories of Canada and to all of the lower 48 States and to Alaska from NY, with my wife over the years.The bike before this fury was a Gold Wing Trike

· Registered
2,385 Posts
My new Fury is my 48th motorcycle.I have travelled by motorcycle to all the provinces and territories of Canada and to all of the lower 48 States and to Alaska from NY, with my wife over the years.The bike before this fury was a Gold Wing Trike
Its a different monster from the GW trike, but welcome to the forums

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Nice! Glad you can join our club... hopefully with that much experience, you can give a different insight or view on things around here, and different opinions are always accepted!

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy!

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
Welcome to the Fury Forums, please take a seat, read all the intro info, read up on the search button, get out your check book and hand it to the front of the class with all checks endorsed please. there are bibs on the table to your left with moist towelettes for when you start to drool. Please clean up after yourself, as for your mommy isn't here to do it for you.

Sit back and enjoy your Ride!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.