Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a new shop manual Friday and was checking it out at work. They have the 3 new model VT1300 models and the Fury (ABS and Non-ABS) all in the 1 manual now. The engine/drivetrain is the same for all. It was interesting to see how the saddle bags and fenders mounted , and the floorboards/heel toe shifter. I bet the first mods on the new bikes will be to get rid of the 180 tire and slipping a Fury wheel 200 tire under them.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How about second mods ??? Do you think the saddle bags will adapt to the Fury, not that anyone would actually do that of course :rolleyes: ?
They look like they mount thru holes in the fender that line up with the (4) rubber bumper holes on the Fury frame. they also have a mount that connects the 2 mounts together at the rear, under the full fender of the Interstate. so it could be done, but would look like doo doo. IMHO
I hope to see the new bikes in 2 weeks at the show in Chicago. I don't think we are getting any at work until (maybe) March

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
How about second mods ??? Do you think the saddle bags will adapt to the Fury, not that anyone would actually do that of course :rolleyes: ?
I've been hiding for awhile, since I have 15' of snow in the mtns...Sled is the motor I sit on this time of year.
But in regards to your comment with no offense...Everyone talks about wearing a backpack while riding - I wear a pack for a living and I like to ride without, so I draped some bags over my ass end right away and use a front roll for other gear if I need. When the nearest town is 330kms away, you gotta carry some stuff.
Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
Cheers Island Boy...Maybe catch on my way down one day from the the Ferry in Pt Hardy.
JS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts