Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished all my mods from now. I still need to finish painting my tank and I’d like to change the stock seat as well. Thanks so much everyone for all the articles and the info that you all have documented on this forum. I got many answers here and I looked through hundreds of threats searching for ideas, pictures how to dos. The bike looks great and I absolutely Love its new look! I did all the work myself so if anyone has any questions just fire away and i’ll do my best to help out with anything. List of mods: - I cut the exhaust myself and added the tips and exhaust tape. It’s loud and looks great! - new handlebars and extenders. I extended all wires and purchased new clutch, break and throtle/pull cables. - 8* triple tree with custom made holes on top to fit my Harley handlebars - 3” fork extensions - I painted all chrome parts and fenders flat black - new ignition cover - new speedo with matching cover by Motogadget. I wired it and placed the button inside the skulls covers I put on top of the triple tree. - new marching Hand grips and foot pegs - new mirrors - spike air intake - chin scoop - moved tag to the side. Ran spike led screws to light it up. Spike frame - led front blinkers wrapped on the forks by Chrome Glow. - integrated back brake/blinker on rear. Replaced stock lollipops and gives it a cleaner look in the back fender. - alien front head light - front bumper lowered - sissy bar/back rest - new grill

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Honda Fury ABS
13 Posts
What model of Motogadget Speedo did you use and what were the issues in wiring it up to replace the stock speedo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally finished all my mods from now. I still need to finish painting my tank and I’d like to change the stock seat as well. Thanks so much everyone for all the articles and the info that you all have documented on this forum. I got many answers here and I looked through hundreds of threats searching for ideas, pictures how to dos. The bike looks great and I absolutely Love its new look! I did all the work myself so if anyone has any questions just fire away and i’ll do my best to help out with anything. List of mods: - I cut the exhaust myself and added the tips and exhaust tape. It’s loud and looks great! - new handlebars and extenders. I extended all wires and purchased new clutch, break and throtle/pull cables. - 8* triple tree with custom made holes on top to fit my Harley handlebars - 3” fork extensions - I painted all chrome parts and fenders flat black - new ignition cover - new speedo with matching cover by Motogadget. I wired it and placed the button inside the skulls covers I put on top of the triple tree. - new marching Hand grips and foot pegs - new mirrors - spike air intake - chin scoop - moved tag to the side. Ran spike led screws to light it up. Spike frame - led front blinkers wrapped on the forks by Chrome Glow. - integrated back brake/blinker on rear. Replaced stock lollipops and gives it a cleaner look in the back fender. - alien front head light - front bumper lowered - sissy bar/back rest - new grill
Where did you get the sissy bar from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts