Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I've had my Fury for a few months now, got the Matte Grey color mostly because I really liked the way it looked with the black rims. Got a couple factory options when I picked it up. I got both the Tribal seats, and the sissy bar with pad. Really enjoying riding it so far, it's the 3rd bike I've ever owned. My first was a 1982 Kawasaki KZ750, nice easy learner bike, and after that I got the sportbike bug, and picked up an 06 Ninja ZX6-R. Sold it a couple years later and missed riding so got the Fury! :)

I've uploaded a pic to my profile of the first time I was taking my daughter out for a spin on the bike. She had a blast! :D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike, glad to hear that your liking it and having a good time on it.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Blahh Im on the other side of the state, But congrats on the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
welcome to forum, tons of useful info here. will you be at Thunder Beach?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Great color you picked out.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Congratz bro! Found your pic in the gallery, not you profile btw :), looks like you two will be having lots of fun on that bike! Cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome to forum, tons of useful info here. will you be at Thunder Beach?
I went over during the spring one this year, it was fun. Not sure if I'll be able to make it out to the fall one, I'll have to double check the dates to see if I'll be back from my deployment in time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratz bro! Found your pic in the gallery, not you profile btw :), looks like you two will be having lots of fun on that bike! Cheers
Thanks, I wasn't sure how to grab it and put it in the post. She loves riding, and I picked up the Child Safety Belt that I read about from Motorcycle Cruiser website. It's worked out well so far.

·
Registered
63 Posts
welcome to the forum, hey man where abouts nw fl you located, im in pcola. shoot me a pm sometime.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Those back pegs are way too high for the one girl I hang out with, but look perfect for your daughters height

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Those back pegs are way too high for the one girl I hang out with, but look perfect for your daughters height
Yea, American women are taller ;)

males usa 175.5cm 5'9" 1/8
females usa162.5 5'4"
males japan 165.5 5'5" 1/8
females japan 153.0 5'0" 1/4

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts

will ya look at that; he's had that bike for a few minutes and he already has a cutie to ride with!

Welcome from SoFla!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts