Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening! My wife bought me my 2010 Black Honda Fury 3 days before flying to Montgomery Alabama for SNCO Academy. I will be here for 6 more weeks and I can't wait to ride it.

In 1993, I bought a 93' Black Honda Shadow and loved the looks, reliability and handling. I parted with it in 2001...missed the memories...I wished I kept it...then maybe not :). It gave me a reason to get the Fury, hehehe :D! BTW, I also have a fully restored 1955 BMW R60 with S500 (replica) sidecar and 1951 BMW R25 (Yep, not /2 or /3).

I would like to get some nice grips, cool turn signal lenses, footpegs and mirrors when I get home.

I will ride my Fury for about a month then the Air Force will be packing her up for my next assignment to Guam.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome to the mix and thanks for serving !

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Thank you for your service to our country and for our freedom.Welcome to the family.Like to see some pics. of your bikes.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yeah, take that Fury to Guam. My daughter is an officer in the Coast Guard and will be heading to Guam in about 8 months. Great duty over there and people are great........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts