1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Tell us about yourself &....

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Hello and welcome! I'll bet the weather in Ohio isn't any better than the weather we're having here in KS.:( Cold and yucky? Not fit for riding your new bike? Speaking of the bike, what color did you get; a nice black one like mine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im 46 and this is the first bike i have had in years had to bring it home on the truck the weather was too bad to ride it home

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Gratz!... What type of mod's are you thinking of adding?

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
im 46 and this is the first bike i have had in years had to bring it home on the truck the weather was too bad to ride it home
Same here. I'm almost 43 and it's the first bike I've had in almost 15 years. It's gonna' be awesome to get back to riding again, isn't it!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Read, Learn & Contribute.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Read, Learn & Contribute.
Speaking off topic... sent that kitty hair to you as well... hopefully it's not flammable and if it is... hopefully USPS doesn't find it... :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ride.

From Ohio! Imagine that.
ROTFL... yea... imagine that... Think Richard is talking all of his buddies into buying bikes :p The "Realtor Gang" grrrrr....

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Speaking off topic... sent that kitty hair to you as well... hopefully it's not flammable and if it is... hopefully USPS doesn't find it... :rolleyes:
".....kitty hair...."....??? What the hell? Is that some California lingo for some kinda' drug?:confused::D
Meeeoooww Baby is what you'll say if you mix enough of it and stick your head in a bucket with it... ooooohhhh yea... :cool:

Goober...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts