Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2016 Fury ABS, still getting used to riding it. She's pretty stock at the moment. Can't wait for the weekend. When my bank account recovers I'll get to modding it.
I'm in Brisbane Australia.

Sent from my motorola one macro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just bought a 2016 Fury ABS, still getting used to riding it. She's pretty stock at the moment. Can't wait for the weekend. When my bank account recovers I'll get to modding it.

welcome from N/W. Florida

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the Fury world. Got mine about 2 months ago and just took a 4 hour ride last weekend. I am just now getting used to it. It's been 22 years since I owned a bike and that was an '85 Ninja. So far I've lowered it, got a cobra powerflo intake, and hollowed out the cats. Sending the ECU off tomorrow for a reflash and expect the STG ground pounders any day now. I ordered 7 weeks ago. 🤟😎

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Welcome from Denver

·
Registered
1 Posts

Welcome... but I'm pretty sure that's a 2018 non ABS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It also has the ABS check light in the Speedo.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
310 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach, Florida USA.
Home of world famous Bike week and The Boothill Saloon.
Though somewhat limited on exhaust mods in Australia you'll have a great time riding and modding. Make her the way you want.😎🇭🇲

1 - 18 of 18 Posts