Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric at Waters Airbrush sent me some pics of my new paint. It is getting cleared on Thursday, buffed on Friday (if the weather in NC stays warm enough for the clear to harden fully), and back to me on Saturday. Should have it back just in time for Biketoberfest!
Thought I would post some pics of the art. Eric has been awesome to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted, I sent him some inspiration and he started designing. He sent me the designs taped out on the tank so I could see them and give an OK. He took my ideas and took them up SEVERAL notches. Gotta say, so far a great experience, can't wait to see them cleared and on the bike!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Those crosses are very similar to the one I wanted to get tattooed on my shoulder. Looks great! Now tell them to hurry up already and finish

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Well, you know my views about it...

But, it does look pretty good as far as a design goes bro, nice job on figuring out your direction!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Very beautiful! Can't wait to see the bike all together! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
im not either, which might be why it was a shock for me
It was a shock to me at first too, since the Fury members here are my first real dab into the biker community, besides those around me here in California. I always thought it would be the exact opposite, but since this is the internet and we are all spread around to different parts of the country and even around the world, I soon realized that "it is what it is"...

I have actually grown to accept it from the forum members (I have gotten into a few arguments and also debates with some of them) and with good people like Schmud, I like him and all that he has given to the forum community, so it's a hats off to him for what he is doing to the bike as far as design goes... :D

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
religion is one of those things i never think about in terms of someone elses... dont care or know and dont want to....

now if we have a personal problem you better pray to that god my aim is off :) ;)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK. Freakin Hijackers :D...Can we drop the conversation about your lack of religion, and discuss something more important..like my paint job? :eek::D

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
hahaha after i posted again i said... poor guy cant even hang on to his thread... very nice job, cant wait to see what it looks like cleared, wet sanded and buffed.

enjoy the extra attention you get on the road now

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'm also not a fan of religious themes but it is quite obvious the level of skill that went into that work. Great job Schmud. Post some more pics when it's all back together. I really like the colors you chose

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
OK. Freakin Hijackers :D...Can we drop the conversation about your lack of religion, and discuss something more important..like my paint job? :eek::D
Looks hot. I like it. I love the Biblical theme as I am tired of the same old skulls, spikes, playing cards and flames. As a Christian I also appreciate the verses. Please be sure to post up some pictures with it on the bike.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Looks good, like the designs. Looking foward to finished product.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts