Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking about customizing my bike and maybe even showing it, I got the idea from a painter in FL for the design, just need some good ole honest feed back please. The picture I am posting is just the rear fender but the design will follow on the front fender and the tank as well. And don't worry your not going to hurt my feelings if you don't like it as of right now it is only in the idea phase.

And as always this is the best forum ever designed to help others with thier rides.

Thanks,

Mike T

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Do whatever is gonna make you happy, FWIW I think the idea is a cool one, painter isn't too far from you, might get with him to kick some ideas around.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Personally I like the design, but I wouldn't want the samething on the tank and front. JMO but I think it would be a case of overkill. There are a couple of awesome painters on here. Like Troop said Painter is close to you and then there is ericegg01 here in NY, and Easy E in NC. All do a professional job.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I like! :D

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
agree i like it alot. although its alot for the back fender. not that its a bad thing. would think that you will have to go over the top on the tank.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Nice, looks good!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I absolutely love the artwork. One thing I would have made the killer skull the main part of the paint job on the tank and followed wi.th the rest of the theme on the fenders I love it though

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Very nice but of course I like skulls. They are all over my bike. At the present time I think skulls and true fire is the best but again that is just my opinion.:)

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is a link for the guy that's done both of my bikes and if you look for his soul reaper bike, who's a friend of mine, he did some pretty cool stuff with skulls, demons, etc. He's in Maryland but does get alot of work sent to him from around the US and other countries as well.

frechetteartwork.com - Soul Reaper

1 - 18 of 18 Posts