Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, he did my other bike a couple years ago, and wanted to do the Fury, I asked for some blue real fire flames and it took awhile but turned out pretty nice. Here is my VTX

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
He does some really nice work and it really looks great. I would never have guessed the blue flames would go so nice on the silver but it really pops out and looks wild against the silver. Is one of those blue shades the stock fury blue color?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
He does some really nice work and it really looks great. I would never have guessed the blue flames would go so nice on the silver but it really pops out and looks wild against the silver. Is one of those blue shades the stock fury blue color?
Mmmm, making me want to get my paint job more and more.... Love how blue pops on silver.... doing just that! Looks good with the blue btw...

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No he uses all Dupont paint, I think it is all the same blue (Blu By You) just different amounts on the paint.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Looks great Clueless! Thanks for the pics. :cool:

Mine is in process. I bought Tank and Fenders so I wouldn't miss any riding. Hope to have pics by May.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all. Got no work done today the salepeople kept bringing folks back to look at my bike (.. and THIS is what you can do to a Fury") and the people coming in for service wanted to know all about it.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Can you imagine how cool it would be if you did the whole bike in Blue like that?:D Aside from being faster, I’m sure you would get a lot more compliments.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts