Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out in the garage after a ride today and saw the bottom of the lower triple tree, looks bad since you see the unfinished, cast metal while standing in front. Think a chrome cover of some sort would sell ? I would buy it . Any of the site sponsors/fabricators care to look into something like this ?

Should be an easy part to manufacture.

LM ????

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
to expand on woodenhorses verbose response :), smiley has manufactured and sells "smileys tree cover" and logo covers for engine cases. pm him or search smileys tree cover

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You can also consider the 8 degree triple trees from L&M, they come finish on the bottom, plus they are running a group buy very agressive.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man you guys think of everything ...... Thanks for the responses, PM sent to smiley.

The group buy is more than I want to spend right now before Christmas, maybe after, or if I'm good santa will bring me some shiny new parts :D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
At a Fury get together this summer, NMUCat had a cover for the bottom of the tree’s. Not sure where it came from, but it was plastic and looked kinda cheesy in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
At a Fury get together this summer, NMUCat had a cover for the bottom of the tree’s. Not sure where it came from, but it was plastic and looked kinda cheesy in my opinion.
Agreed.
I got a cover 3 months ago and have not installed it because I think it would look worse.
Gotta show picks from behind and not just the front.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts