Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, folks. Good morning. I just installed the new pipe on Alley's bike "Lucy". It has been a whole 36 hours since we brought her home. Much too long and too far (25 MILES) for "Lucy" to do without a pipe that has attitude!;) She definitely has Attitude, now!:D Sorry about the quality of the pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Looks good, what kind are they? Good to hear these bikes with they are woke up a little.:cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Richard1....That is a HK Sideburner from Alley's wrecked 2005 VTX1300R. Any of the VTX1300 pipes will fit if you are willing to make a bracket.:D They sound almost exactly like they did on the VTX.

Randy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated Pics

What a day! I just debadged, de-stickered, added bling and made the permanent exhaust bracket for Alley's Fury (Lucy). I am sure tired.. but "Lucy" is looking good. Alley is in love! LOL :D

Here are a few updated pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
EZ_DUDE....Easy to get. The pipe is a Hardkrome Sideburner for a 2005 VTX1300R. Just have to make the bracket. Took me a couple of hours and $1.50 because I used the original bracket from the Sideburner for the muffler side. Another 6.5" long piece of 3/16" X 1" to make the other half. welded them together (tack-welded on the bike)., then finish it in the shop. Easy to do.:)

The pipe is VERY loud, though, so your local constabulary may take a dim view if you really get on the gas.:eek:;)

Here is a link for the pipe:

Hard Krome Part Number: HAR-D442460 - Direct Line Parts

·
Registered
41 Posts
EZ_DUDE....Easy to get. The pipe is a Hardkrome Sideburner for a 2005 VTX1300R. Just have to make the bracket. Took me a couple of hours and $1.50 because I used the original bracket from the Sideburner for the muffler side. Another 6.5" long piece of 3/16" X 1" to make the other half. welded them together (tack-welded on the bike)., then finish it in the shop. Easy to do.:)

The pipe is VERY loud, though, so your local constabulary may take a dim view if you really get on the gas.:eek:;)

Here is a link for the pipe:

Hard Krome Part Number: HAR-D442460 - Direct Line Parts
Thanks, for the info and the warning!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts