Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
Just thought I would pass this along. Check out why iam selling my final drive that I bought and had polished. Theres a company called chromed out frame covers selling plastic final drive covers as well as drive shift and q few other things for the fury. I will post a pic but otsvoerty kool in my book. Shoot I got like 500.00 into polishing the darn thing. 20201010_150242.jpg
20201010_150217_03.jpg

·
Registered
225 Posts
I went to check them out on the web site. I found the final drive cover. I can't find any other parts for the fury though

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look great. I would like to see one installed.
Hey wait everybody can have one except fury15 cause you should buy mine instead. Just kidding. Here are some pics . Looks like it fits perfect . My bikes bad don't and its going on it
20200809_112227.jpg
20201011_122313.jpg
20201011_122326.jpg
20201011_122350.jpg

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks great. I like the frame paint. You have her loaded up for a trip don't you?
another thing about paint we have all rattle canned something in our lives. Well you know how you get the inconsistent shading and it is just not a hard finish like a real metal or car paint.
I went to the local industrial paint supply store . One that supplies automotive paint shops. They can color match any automotive paint including candy coats glitters and clears. They will look up color codes to a specific year and make fury included.
They mix it in an aerosol can with a co2 cartridge inside yiu hit it and away yku go. I painted my fury and tank. But you are looking at is decals that I sprayed over with a candy coat.
Any way the paint drys hard as real auto paint cause it is. Not runs or inconsistent shading easy. Paibted an old rusty hoarse trailer as a sample for you it was a rust bucket
20200321_123250.jpg
20200321_123329.jpg
20200705_135358.jpg
20200705_135328.jpg
20200705_135314.jpg

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I sent this company an email asking for postage costs to cyprus a week ago still no reply
:(
Might be another one of those companies who don't post outside of the US. I don't understand why some places refuse to post outside of the US. It's not that hard, every post department have an on line calculator. You just put in the size, weight and the zip/post code it's going to and you get a figure.

I think they have a facebook page so you might get a response by posting a FB message.

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Might be another one of those companies who don't post outside of the US. I don't understand why some places refuse to post outside of the US. It's not that hard, every post department have an on line calculator. You just put in the size, weight and the zip/post code it's going to and you get a figure.

I think they have a facebook page so you might get a response by posting a FB message.
I dont know but it seems to me that it was free shipping anyway I did buy one and it showed up really fast as I recall

·
Registered
343 Posts

THANKS GUYS (y)
I have two sisters in the usa i could send to one of them and they can send to me as i think its a good bit of chrome for the fury anyone have a photo with the part fitted ? i dont have a FB account

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS GUYS (y)
I have two sisters in the usa i could send to one of them and they can send to me as i think its a good bit of chrome for
the fury anyone have a photo with the part fitted ? i dont have a FB account
Hello I posted a few pictures of one fitted on a final drive. I started the thresd and have one on my table at the house. I suppose you will just need to trust me as a member of the forum. THe product is excellent it is just a thin piece and the fit is absolutly perfect there is no way to tell it is not chrome. By the way I have a polished drive allso that is for sale its hevey but polished if you want to go that route

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hello I posted a few pictures of one fitted on a final drive. I started the thresd and have one on my table at the house. I suppose you will just need to trust me as a member of the forum. THe product is excellent it is just a thin piece and the fit is absolutly perfect there is no way to tell it is not chrome. By the way I have a polished drive allso that is for sale its hevey but polished if you want to go that route
Thanks mate i will order this cover as i think it is better than time taking to polishing and i will post a photo of the bike side view fitted (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts