Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Another "what were they thinking" moment! What is that supposed to be modern art replica?:confused: Cover radiator fins and takes away from looks!
I was going to get the new Irate cover but they raised they prices back up! I want one that chrome but looks LIKE A LAND ROVER SS GRILL!! SWISS CHEESE HOLES ON A WAVY BASE will wait to see more.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another "what were they thinking" moment! What is that supposed to be modern art replica?:confused: Cover radiator fins and takes away from looks!
I was going to get the new Irate cover but they raised they prices back up! I want one that chrome but looks LIKE A LAND ROVER SS GRILL!! SWISS CHEESE HOLES ON A WAVY BASE will wait to see more.
They did? Thought he actually had them priced decently? Meh, mine's on the way regardless :p Hopefully he'll have a sale again for ya LED... :D

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
The new grill is sharp reminds me of a Caddy grill.
It was at 152.00 for 2 weeks or so and I was gonna pull the trigger this week and it was back at 170.00 or so on EBAY. Not alot but that covers shipping!

I lieft Marty a message about doing one off for me.
Never heard back from him!

No worries I THINK CHROMING IS IN MY FURYS FUTURE!

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Led, That thing that looks like someone smoked crack before even thinking about what they were doing and they are charging 91 + shipping probably. after seeing that it makes me want to run over to marty's Its 129 for RSS's tribal on ebay

· Registered
72 Posts
Im not suppose to post this on here because Im not an official vendor. Still waiting for admin to get back to me on becoming one....

They are still 10% off on our site. Ebay is more because they take about 12% of the sale.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im not suppose to post this on here because Im not an official vendor. Still waiting for admin to get back to me on becoming one....

They are still 10% off on our site. Ebay is more because they take about 12% of the sale.
Yea, that's where I looked at, never thought about pricing it on your ebay sales... thanks for the heads up and get your Vendor thing done Marty! only 45$ a month? Bah humbug...

· Registered
2,385 Posts

But of the official vendors, fuggin and sumo are the better ones. L&M is always stalling on getting things out. Your nice, work with us on grills like the tribal you did for RSS since some of us expressed intrest. They should like have a special Marty Clause on the forum. Im waiting to get more things done to my bike then will start shopping your grills since the only other option i have seen is beyond ugly, You seem cool, and your prices arnt high like your a crack addict looking to scam some cash off of us.

· Registered
161 Posts
Mean cycles has the Irate covers for $119 with free shipping. Try the link below. You might have to copy and paste to your browser.

MeanCycles - HONDA - FURY 1300 - RADIATOR COVERS

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This new grill by custom world looks like a friggen ALIEN! These designers get paid for this shit! Marty your work is fantastic, but these guys, and last week the horsecolar!:eek:

Huh... does look like an alien smiling doesn't it... lol... or the topside of a spacecraft plummeting straight to earth... ;) Glad I didn't help design that thing...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.