Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I agree those LEDs are nice, but I can't justify spending that much on a small strip of them, my wife would take my nuts out of the big jar and put them in a smaller jar lol.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I agree those LEDs are nice, but I can't justify spending that much on a small strip of them, my wife would take my nuts out of the big jar and put them in a smaller jar lol.
LOL .. i have the same feeling. Course, i dont have a wife, but a long time GF is just about the same.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
LOL! Just remind her of what you paid to put that "small strip" of sparkly on her ring finger! LOL.

By the way, X_KIOWA_X, are you staying up doing another all-nighter, just to be here?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Mental- you are about the funniest guy on this forum. Thanks for the laughs.

X-KIOWA-X - You are lucky, after the fight I had over my RAW Reapers, Christy would take them out of the big jar staple them to a rubber band and a wooden spoon and play paddle ball with them.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Mental- you are about the funniest guy on this forum. Thanks for the laughs.
Don't encourage him; he just gets worse! LOL

Cheers

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I want to get the new L&M rear fender but they say I would have to change to their LED system... not going for that... To many compliments on my RAW LED's to give them up... Had some lady the other day get out of her car and walk past three Harley's to ask me about the lights... how can you beat that attention??? LOL

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Barfury: Well I don't stay up just to goof off on here, but I have a computer at my desk so I can work and play at the same time, I usually come to work at 11am and go to bed about 3am.

Mental: Hell right now <after 5 months> I would settle for the wife to take them out and play with them, I'm getting to old for them not to be played with on a regular basis lol.

Schmud: ouch bro, she put the smack down on ya huh, actually the wife has been pretty good, she just asks me "this is the last thing right" and of course I say yes babe lol. And really I am done now, got all the big money items that I'm getting out of the way, really about the only two things left I would like are deep dish smoked bezels and I'm digging those zombie levers because of the finger grooves.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
really about the only two things left I would like are deep dish smoked bezels and I'm digging those zombie levers because of the finger grooves.
I got the deep dish bezels and they look good. I got them as a temp fix until I could get the RAW stealth tail and change the front lollis to LEDs (RSS style not paying for the RAWs on that one). Not sure when I will be getting to those mods but if you haven't got the deep dishes yet you can have mine. Just a small thanks for keeping us safe on this side of the world.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts