Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a new style called the Reaper exhaust for the Honda Fury. This is a 2 into 2 exhaust that is 1 3/4" - 2"- 2 1/2" exit. The baffles are just long enough to create the perfect back pressure for maximum torque from the Fury's 1300cc motor. They pipes will work with the stock air box and add our Fuel controller for the max Hp out of the Honda Fury.

Here's some prototype photos to get your interest.

Check out our Honda Fury Exhaust page for more details.

LM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Looking good! Thanks for offering a great looking product! I'm really diggin the viper pipes though :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now you've got me interested.

No info on your site tho.

How much $$$? When will they be ready and...

When is the Air Shock going to be ready?

billh

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wow! Those are the best looking pipes, production or pre-production I've seen to date ... EXCEPT ... (I know, there's always a 'but' :) ... I'm sorry but I just cannot get behind that exposed swingarm. The front pipe is perfect; comes down and covers the lower frame at the bottom of the sideways-M part of the frame; now, if the rear pipe were a few inches higher and *paralleled* and covered the swingarm .. how awesome would that be? *ESPECIALLY* in black; but in either chrome or black they'd be killer :cool:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
:eek: These are more of what I am looking for... Great job. Does the rear pipe mount to the stock exhaust bracket? Looking forward to seeing them available... Keep up the great job... look forward to more :cool:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey all, We just updated our sound clips for both of our new pipes for the Honda Fury. Please keep in mind these are the first of many pictures to come so as we get better images we will update our website.

Here's a link to our Honda Fury Exhaust pipes. Thanks for checking us out!

LM

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
low and mean do you think you guys will be doing the Hellion pipes for the fury?
I think we are looking into offering these, but because of the HUGE engine cover that the Hellions need to wrap around, we might not beable to make them work. I do know we might be changing that engine cover on the Honda Fury out in the future. So if your interested please join our Honda Fury mailing at this link Honda Fury and we will keep you up to date on our new products.

Thanks for your interest!

LM

·
Registered
358 Posts
How much and when???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts