Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another new option for your Honda Fury. We have a new Reaper rear cover for our existing LM Rear Fender. There's two different options you could have this Reaper Rear cover with the built in license plate or we also offer it smooth. This cover makes the back of the Honda Fury look long and low, adding an aggressive style. Here's a link to our website with more details Honda Fury Rear Fender

LM

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Those are some very nice options choices for a diffent look to the back end of the Fury. Nice job as always L&M.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
mornin brother dave-
i'm moving my plate to the side--too much pretty fender and rubber to not want to show it off.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
mornin brother dave-
i'm moving my plate to the side--too much pretty fender and rubber to not want to show it off.
Morning Skap, I don't blame you for moving it. The side plate is a much better look and now the Low & Mean has these new tail sections you can choose a little different look for the ass end of your bike rather than the stock duck tail.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yeah, the holes are plugged on the rear fender and covered by the cobra rack--but, i see them every day--it sux.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Mornin Skapp, Dave, I like showing rubber too, and my plate is at the side also but it is a nice looking fender.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ok that sucks someone know's it tax time. Low and mean step away from my wallet. I mean come on what gives you show pictures and I have to buy. Nice fender!!!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
wonder why L&M is not calling the one the S&T fender? :confused:

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Maybe Sick does have something to do with L&M. The air ride had been dragging out for over a year now. Maybe he’s the one working on it.............. Come on I had to say it..........

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Easy come, easy go ...

Got my refund credit on Amex today (via PayPal) and now it's gone right back out to L&M ... order confirmed.
Good for you Alan and I'm glad to hear it. Maybe Tony should take a few business tips here to see how its suppose to get done and maybe spend a little less time sniffing the paint and watching Jerry Springer show!.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Maybe Sick does have something to do with L&M. The air ride had been dragging out for over a year now. Maybe he’s the one working on it.............. Come on I had to say it..........
Yeah - someone was bound to say it. NOW BITE YOUR TONGUE! :p

Good for you Alan and I'm glad to hear it. Maybe Tony should take a few business tips here to see how its suppose to get done and maybe spend a little less time sniffing the paint and watching Jerry Springer show!.
Thanks Dave. I think the only thing T is learning now is how to do the "tighten up" ... 'cause his cell mate may be knocking on his door (if you know what I mean) :rolleyes::eek::p;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wonder why L&M is not calling the one the S&T fender? :confused:
It's sad, yes, that S&T put a bad taste in everyone's mouth with our product. We sold him this Reaper tail back in December. So we have had this tail section done for 3 months now. To be honest the reason we are just now releasing this product is that I'm lazy and I don't want to work more than 15 hrs and day 7 days a week. hahaha Plus we had a Yamaha contract that consumed the last three months. But now we are back.
We do have more stuff coming for the Fury so stay tuned. But the one thing we are not releasing is the Air ride. Some one beat us to it, it looks like theirs works and we do not plan to compete.

LM

1 - 20 of 23 Posts