Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum with a new ride in the garage. While getting new tires on my 1999 Shadow Spirit 1100, I made an impulse purchase of the Blue Fury. Damn that bike shop for putting the bright blue machine right in front of me, then letting me take it out for a test. This is my 10th Honda purchase (Three Wheeler, scooter, multiple off-road, Shadow, Accord coupe, Odyssey, now Fury).

Love the ride, but keeping the Shadow for practical rides with the kids (Windshield, saddlebags, big back seat, etc.).

On order....sissy bar w/ pad, front leather pouch, iRate tribal flame grill. I think I like the spoiler w/lights, so that may be next.

I have seen many great ideas here already. Thank you to all who have spent so much time sharing ideas and tech tips.

Later,

Brent

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Gratz on your purchase... Hope the ride does you some good and don't be a stranger around here in between the mods, we like the company and new ideas :D ... well, most of the time at least...

· Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of innovation and ideas for your bike as well as just plain fun and commoradorie. Buying a Fury is the best impulse decision you will ever make and the BLUE is the BEST! IMHO!:D

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new purchase, be prepared to get a second job to feed the need for mods.

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. My wife is already getting a little twitchy when I talk about all the mods I see and like on your bikes. Please stop showing pictures, it could break me financially. :)

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome. My wife is already getting a little twitchy when I talk about all the mods I see and like on your bikes. Please stop showing pictures, it could break me financially. :)
Well, we're always glad to help out :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.