Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a couple weeks since I got the 2020, let me tell ya, it's been a blast learning to ride really on this bike.
I've added a few items so far, grips, footpegs, swingarm bag and a Memphis shade bullet. I got cobra swept exhaust on the way and found a guy to color match my windshield.
Waiting to order the C&C seat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
It's been a couple weeks since I got the 2020, let me tell ya, it's been a blast learning to ride really on this bike.
I've added a few items so far, grips, footpegs, swingarm bag and a Memphis shade bullet. I got cobra swept exhaust on the way and found a guy to color match my windshield.
Looking very good! I share your enthusiasm like others, for making your bike truly "yours".Nice lone star state decal on the front fender also. I've never heard anything as nice as those Cobra pipes minus the baffles. Good on you, stay safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does the Memphis Shade help with the wind at all? I love the look of it, but I cant really justify the monies if it's just for looks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Does the Memphis Shade help with the wind at all? I love the look of it, but I cant really justify the monies if it's just for looks.
YUP! A lot of us have chosen the Demon style but everyone has their preference. The BIGGEST expense is the mounting hardware per model of bike you ride. There are plenty of other manufacturers for windshields so it's 'difficult' to steer you in any one direction IF you do decide to add a shield. Anyways, to get back to your question, personally, it helped me A LOT with the wind ... getting beat up on my chest is a thing of the past after I reach about 60 mph. Being here in Florida (mostly flat land), the wind can get pretty 'nasty' real quick especially with the semis sharing the highways.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
YUP! A lot of us have chosen the Demon style but everyone has their preference. The BIGGEST expense is the mounting hardware per model of bike you ride. There are plenty of other manufacturers for windshields so it's 'difficult' to steer you in any one direction IF you do decide to add a shield. Anyways, to get back to your question, personally, it helped me A LOT with the wind ... getting beat up on my chest is a thing of the past after I reach about 60 mph. Being here in Florida (mostly flat land), the wind can get pretty 'nasty' real quick especially with the semis sharing the highways.
That’s helpful info. The Fury is my first bike without a windshield, and I do want to keep it looking lean & mean. The shorty windshield seems like it might be a nice compromise for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just put the 8pc underglow lighting on it, tried to add a vid with no success.
Sent the fairing out for re-painting, color turned out too light (blue)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts