Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just picked up me Fury yesterday. Its matte silver metallic with no other options really. Its my first Bike and I am new to riding as well. I am glad to be part of the family. This is a great forum and I look forward to talking with everyone. Cheers!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome DDk to the Forum and the Fury family. It is good to see another Fury rider up here in Mass. I'm in the Worcester area myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome DDk to the Forum and the Fury family. It is good to see another Fury rider up here in Mass. I'm in the Worcester area myself.
Thanks Lewis. Im glad to be here. Iv been to Leominster a few times at the Baker Caddi dealership around there.

Another fury rider huh!... doesnt seem like there are many of us up here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I havent seen any Fury riders up here at all. I rode to D.C. for Rolling Thuinder and saw a few. Actually met a Forum member from here but havent been able to connect with hinm on here. I think I must have his forum name wrong.
Leominster huh? Thats funny, I actually live in Leominster. Maybe we can ride some time. In the mean time stay safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I havent seen any Fury riders up here at all. I rode to D.C. for Rolling Thuinder and saw a few. Actually met a Forum member from here but havent been able to connect with hinm on here. I think I must have his forum name wrong.
Leominster huh? Thats funny, I actually live in Leominster. Maybe we can ride some time. In the mean time stay safe.
Yeah we can definitely go for a ride. Just let me know.

Leominster is about 1hr from bean town right? So thats not to bad.

I did find a couple other members from my area so hopefully we can connect and go for a cruise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts