Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
I think the Fury handles better than my VTX 1300, though the X corners a little sharper.
I fully agree. Sorta. To me the Fury corners a little sharper esp. at slower speeds. It reminds me of riding a dirt bike at slow speeds (in the sense of ease of handling) and it gets solid at highway speeds.I traded my '06 vtx 1300 c in on the Fury 3 weeks ago. I loved the VTX. Bought it brand new in 06 and loved every mile I put on it. I actually had trouble bringing myself to trade it off (sob sob) but now I'm glad I did. It reminds me of riding a dirt bike at slow speeds (in the sense of ease of handling) and it gets solid at highway speeds. I'm a little guy, 125 lbs, and of course I don't put a lot of weight on the suspension so even set soft, it bounces me around slightly. But overall, still a smoother ride than the X. The 5 extra in. in length really makes a difference!! I been riding since I was 7, from dirt bikes and cruisers. I've owned 4 cruisers since i was 19 (I'm now 28) Had an old 450 Rebel, a 500 Vulcan, a 750 shadow spirit, the vtx 1300 c, and now, number 5, the FURY!! And of all the bikes I've ridden, I feel safer and more comft on the Fury than any of em!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.