Honda Fury Forums: banner

New running/turn/stop lights

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BluFury 
#1 ·
Got the rear on and wired , they really look good .

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good from what I can see, should take a picture or two from the back when you get a chance.

#7 ·
I like those also would like to see it from the rear please. Are they the signals from Harrison Specialties? Those are the ones I've been looking at getting.
Harrison Specialties LLC LED lights, Motorcycle backrests, DIY plans and other accessories: Chrome Plated Teardrop Housings with Amber LEDs
Yes they are . Front and rear were $139.00 . I had to get a three to two tail light converter to make them work correctly . $19.00 bucks . I do still need the front fork mounts . Where do ya get that at , to fit the Fury's forks , anyone .

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
BluFury, I am looking for a license plate mounting solution like yours. Could you please post a few photos of your fender mount and some source information? Thanx :)
Its Kuryakyn part #9171 , with l.e.d lights part #9199 . The base is a one piece mount solid . The plate [trim cover] screws to the base . I will try to get some closeup pic's for you later today .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.