Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Looks good!

If you ever get tired of the looks Accutronix has a complete line of covers for the S&S Intake. ;)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thought about a spike, but not a lot of protection from the elements. I just needed something other than stock, and I thought the S&S fit the bill.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Outstanding!

Just installed mine yesterday, Nice fit! like it was made for it!
Easy to install. and looks much better than stock.
That looks just excellent on the Fury; balances in lookswise even better than it did on my old sportster and even older rebuilt '69 FLH - ordered one this afternoon. It'll be great to shed that ... well ... freakyassed lol air cleaner Honda stuck on there :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Extended Warranty

Purchasing Fury on tuesday in St Louis area. Dealer said 4 year extended Honda warranty is normaly $900. Sell for $800. Any copmarisons available? Stantz:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I paid 750 for my extended warranty

·
Registered
50 Posts
How far does it stick out? My knee rubs on my stock cleaner a little bit, and i was wondering if this one sticks out as far as the stock.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, the S&S airbox sticks out as far as the stock cleaner, there are clearence issues, and Honda had them as well obviously. I will tolerate my S&S, as it looks much better than stock, and I will be wanting pipes real soon, so you have to go with something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts