Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my bike back from Danny Gray Seats in Santa Ana, CA. They used it for some pics. I noticed a big difference right away. It is a little slimmer in the inner thigh area and it spreads the weight of my fat ass nicely. I would definitely recommend this seat to anyone. It exposes more of the gas tank too.

And the rear as well...

·
Registered
168 Posts
nice, bet your passenger won't complain about cushion anymore lol. You got a freaking memory foam pillow sitting on the fender. I love it, looks really nice, bet it feels 100% better than stock also.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Looks nice, I have wondered about those seats. Take it on a hundred mile ride and report back with the results please.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Did you have him install GEL? What is the silver tab in the back for? These are some questions i have about this seat, as i found it on Ebay months ago, just havent pulled the trigger on one yet.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks fine! The stitching is a very nice touch. Just checking... This is Grey's Buttcrack model... Yes?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Holy Crap! Those would match the pinstriping on my Fury perfectly!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good toadster. I will be getting the Danny Gray as well. The rider seat looks sweet. I'm sure the passenger seat is comfortable but I am not diggin the look. I wonder how much it would be for him to fab something close to the factory look and keep the low profile?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Any bigger pics? A side by side comparrison of the stock vs this would be nice. Now I am torn between the Danny Grey seat and the L&M seat pan.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any bigger pics? A side by side comparrison of the stock vs this would be nice. Now I am torn between the Danny Grey seat and the L&M seat pan.
I don't have any photos of my stock seat and for some reason I cant post any larger pictures on the forum, so here is the link to my flickr where you can see the larger better pictures that I took with my camera at home.

Fury - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you have him install GEL? What is the silver tab in the back for? These are some questions i have about this seat, as i found it on Ebay months ago, just havent pulled the trigger on one yet.
Yeah, it has the GEL. The bolt you see is for the t bracket that mounts the seat to the stock bolt holes.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks nice, I have wondered about those seats. Take it on a hundred mile ride and report back with the results please.
I took it for a long ride Sunday morning and it is a lot different than the stock seat. The real leather vs the fake stuff on the stock seat takes a little to get used to, but overall it was much more comfortable than stock. What everyone says about the aftermarket seats is really true. The stock one sucks.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Do you sit lower and further back in the bike at all? I am wondering about seating position differences?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is definitely lower than stock. Which I like. The leg room stayed the same. I was cramped before with the stock seat and still am. The only solution for me is to get extended controls. I was very skeptical of this seat when I first sat on it and rode with it. I am grateful I have it now. I should have done this a long time ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts